Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacvapour

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

back to the subject of Jacvapour. I am now using his Vanilla carts 24mg, and I have to say it is even more tasty than the coffee from smokegreen BUT. My vGo 1300 mAh just sucks the life out of the cart, am using 2 carts and starting a 3rd cart in one day, so was going to order a bottle of Vanilla to reduce the amount of carts, I think they use Dekang Have seen DK on their site, does TBS also use Dekang? if so I will order my vanilla from them if it is the same juice.
    Can anyone help answer that for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

most of the irish sites have dekang juices afaik

some have other juices as well as dekang but the "standard" juices are generally dekang

most of the irish sites have dekang juices afaik

some have other juices as well as dekang but the "standard" juices are generally dekang
    Cheers Digs, will order a few bottles, BTW is there any difference in taste between PG and VG in the same juice might order some VG as the Vanilla PG at 24mg is a bit of a throat ripper, will try the VG at 24 that should reduce the TH and give me extra vapour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

umm.. pg carries flavour a little better but I dont know if you'd notice much tbh

afaik the dekang juices are all 75pg25vg or 80/20 so it's not like you'll be vaping 100%pg, it might be the nicotine that's ripping the throat off you... drop down to 18?

umm.. pg carries flavour a little better but I dont know if you'd notice much tbh

afaik the dekang juices are all 75pg25vg or 80/20 so it's not like you'll be vaping 100%pg, it might be the nicotine that's ripping the throat off you... drop down to 18?

Might try that then, never saw myself coming down from 24 but there's a first for everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Well Ive been having much better results with this, haven't smoked a fag since last Friday and the Orange de Sangria is a lovely flavour, like its actually an enjoyable smoke now, especially after food and tea or alcohol which is what I really missed other times I tried to quit. The 30 ml highbrow bottles are going to last way longer than I thought aswell, Ive refilled a cartomiser twice in the last 5 days and it barely used anything, there must be hundreds of fags worth in a bottle.

The longer I use it the more my brain sees the e-cig as just a completely normal smoke and the thought of smoking a roll-up now just isn't very appealing at all. There really is a 3-day hump to get over like some websites say though, I was thinking about returning it to Jacvapour for a refund because I was seriously not happy with it at the start.

Advertisement