Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I stop boards emails?

Options
  • 16-09-2012 8:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

I looked in the FAQ section and I can't find the answer. Between Facebook and boards my mailbox is getting clutterd up with crap that I'll see when I go online anyway. I've got Facebook sorted, boards is next

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Go to your username on the top right, go down to control panel. On the left hand side near the bottom go to list subscriptions. Any forums that you don't want to receive emails from tick the boxes on the right and click on the arrow at the bottom beside 'move to folder' and select no email notification.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

Cheers, been driving me daft too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Make sure when you follow treads forums etc you select the option for no email notification.

Advertisement