Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman collection chronology

• 16-09-2012 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I only collect the graphic novel/ collections of Batman not thus weekly/forthnightly comics. Could anyone point me in the direction of a complete list of the correct chronology of the batman collection releases and possibly new releases. Main area of focus would be the latest releases. Just finished the grant Morrison dick Grayson and Damien collection. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuzz McG

Batman chronology is a little... loose. Often stories that were published originally were non-canon but due to their popularity or other factors, were retroactively added as canon.

However, I found this list on a thread in another forum:: http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=2763624. This seems to do a pretty good job. It hasn't been updated for the last while but right at the end there should be Batman Inc. followed by Batman: The Court of Owls which marks the move into DC's New 52 continuity.

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭tony stark

Thats great. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 That wolf

Fuzz McG wrote: »
    Batman chronology is a little... loose. Often stories that were published originally were non-canon but due to their popularity or other factors, were retroactively added as canon.

However, I found this list on a thread in another forum:: http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=2763624. This seems to do a pretty good job. It hasn't been updated for the last while but right at the end there should be Batman Inc. followed by Batman: The Court of Owls which marks the move into DC's New 52 continuity.

Hope that helps!
    As if the Nu52 has continuity.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

That wolf wrote: »
    As if the Nu52 has continuity.

That's not really of any help to the OP, so please keep any "Damn DC, get off my comics continuity lawn!" posts to threads where they're relevant :)

Advertisement