Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice safe places to live in Clonsilla - rental

Options
  • 16-09-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

We are a couple + bump looking to move out of north side inner city, to suburbs, one of which we are considering is Clonsilla.

What estates in Clonsilla are nice, quiet and safe and dont have too many skangers hanging around the shops?

A list of nice quite safe estates would be very helpful.

Thanks ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

This topic comes up lots of times :) if you do a search you'll get some good info.

Have you looked at anywhere yet? Or are you thinking of anywhere in particular? Plus whats your budget? Plus what amenities do you need beside you e.g train or bus?

Off the top of my head:
    Charnwood
    Lohunda
    Portersgate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

No. 1 is probably Portersgate

Others include.....
    Lambourne
    Lohunda
    St. Mochta's
    The Village Porterstown
    Limelawn
    Mount Symon
    Charnwood
    Castlefields

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Clouron wrote: »
    Hi,

We are a couple + bump looking to move out of north side inner city, to suburbs, one of which we are considering is Clonsilla.

What estates in Clonsilla are nice, quiet and safe and dont have too many skangers hanging around the shops?

A list of nice quite safe estates would be very helpful.

Thanks ;-)

Best thing to do would take a spin out and have a look around the area and take in a few of the estates mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    Best thing to do would take a spin out and have a look around the area and take in a few of the estates mentioned.

+1 thats the only way.

I'd also consider coolmine, rockfield and roselawn. But houses are much older there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

BostonB wrote: »
    +1 thats the only way.

I'd also consider coolmine, rockfield and roselawn. But houses are much older there.

Is Roselawn in Blanchardstown rather than Clonsilla?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Yes.

I just think its closer to more things though, and a more mature area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Is Roselawn in Blanchardstown rather than Clonsilla?

Its in Castleknock for some :).

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    Its in Castleknock for some :).

Don't get me started on this!!!! grrr :mad:

Advertisement