Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osprey OSX Series wetsuits

Options
  • 16-09-2012 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm interested in buying a wetsuit, but, as I only venture into the water occasionally I dont want to spend a lot of cash on it. Most are ranging from €120 - upwards.
    I intend to use it for a bit of Dinghy sailing as well.
    I saw this one for sale on Ebay (Osprey OSX Series wetsuits) and just wonder if anyone can give a bit iof advice on it - is it suitable/any good/whats quality like etc
    Thanks for any info.

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Northclare

I think the Aloha surf school are selling Alder Winter Suits for 100 Euro.

I cant copy and paste on this but you will find them on Google

• Registered Users Posts: 23,498 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Switchkites.com do great a great suit for cheap. I got one to keep as.my second session suit, but now use irt the whole time and choose it over my phsyco 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Surf_Pointer

I'd avoid Osprey to be honest, cheap but not know for durability. For value for money I'd recommend Alder, range in prices but definitely a lot more durable and higher quality! Yeah I think Aloha in Fanore are having a sale or something on their suits at the moment!

Advertisement