Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Tattoo Artist, Cork.

Options
  • 16-09-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Looking to start a purely Black/White/Grey sleeve and have just recently moved to Cork. Anyone have any recommendations. Also any idea how much the whole thing will cost me.... ballpark figure obviously as every tattoo is different.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

Fawkon wrote: »
    Looking to start a purely Black/White/Grey sleeve and have just recently moved to Cork. Anyone have any recommendations. Also any idea how much the whole thing will cost me.... ballpark figure obviously as every tattoo is different.

about €80000000000

no one is going to be able to tell you a price , you don't even know what you want except it to be black/grey

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

Plenty of Tattoo Artist's in Cork...of different abilities... just ask around or go in to a few and have a look at some of their work.

Personally, I go to the guys @ Tribal Inc and have never been let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Fawkon

antocann wrote: »
    you don't even know what you want except it to be black/grey
    I didn't say i don't know what I wanted done...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

Fawkon wrote: »
    I didn't say i don't know what I wanted done...?

sorry that should of said "we"

Advertisement