Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel insurance (expat) while on work permit in Canada

Options
  • 16-09-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Anyone able to recommend a company who will provide travel insurance for someone already in Canada? Suppose it could be classed as expat and winter sports cover will be needed also.

Present insurers have used up maximum 18 months cover and have recommended www.worldnomads.com who are very expensive and don't necessarily have great reviews on net.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

are world nomads not dirt cheap? i got a year there in january for €330ish

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Mrs. Doyle

Helix wrote: »
    are world nomads not dirt cheap? i got a year there in january for €330ish

Hi,

Thanks for reply. 12 months cover with snowboarding is €787.33 :eek: They may also not accept application as not a permanent resident in Canada.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

im not PR and i got it through them... the snowboarding is what's costing you the big bucks there i'd say unfortunately

Advertisement