Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

amjc1974 wrote: »
    Fair point there tac...maybe i took it up wrong and that to me it looked what i said...im grateful rhat you and other members have given me advice that i didnt know before i joined here. I would of been shooting tin cans to beat the band otherwise!!....now i know i cant. I dont want to get off on the wrong foot with anyone here including yourself so on that note apology sent.

Sir - there is absolutely no need for any kind of apology. The internet is not our friend when it comes to writing nuances and subtleties!

I hope that you get sorted out -for sure, it's not for want of advice on this forum. The breadth of experience here is immense, especially coping with the tortuous mazes that make up the present firearms laws and legislation in the RoI.

Best

tac
    vcrai.com

Advertisement