Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Birthday Ideas

Options
  • 16-09-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am planning my 30th birthday celebrations and Im looking at reserving a couple of tables in a nightclub/bar for the night. It's not until the end of December but I am organising it now just to make sure I get a venue.

I have two options at the moment and I was just wondering if anyone on here has been to either and if they could tell me if they were any good. I am looking at either The Trinity Bar or Howl at the Moon. They both seem like great venues but Im just undecided of which to go for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

kookie wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am planning my 30th birthday celebrations and Im looking at reserving a couple of tables in a nightclub/bar for the night. It's not until the end of December but I am organising it now just to make sure I get a venue.

I have two options at the moment and I was just wondering if anyone on here has been to either and if they could tell me if they were any good. I am looking at either The Trinity Bar or Howl at the Moon. They both seem like great venues but Im just undecided of which to go for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :-)

Moved from Gifts & Festivity & Party ideas.

Feel free to move back, but this Dublin City forum would be more suitable for this question re: Dublin City venue.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

Hey thanks hopefully it will be :-)

Advertisement