Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energize Gym (Strand Hotel)

• 16-09-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone can give me info bout the strands gym and pool?

I know there are a few mentions in the various limerick gym threads but some are outdated and whatnot.

So whats it like? Is it clean or busy etc
    I'm not looking for serious weight lifting equipment just the basics to start with as I'm quite skinny. I'll be there early most morning and avoiding late evenings. Its closest to LIT which makes it my preference, my last gym in dooradoyle was too far away

thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Been a member there for 3 years. It has its ups and downs, managers have changed a few times

It's busy at 7am and again at 6pm with the before/after work people. Otherwise it's fine.

Cleanliness wise it's probably not the worst, I think it's alright, could be a bit better mind.

Jacuzzi/hydropool good when they are nice and hot- some days they are freezing, but thankfully that is happening alot less.

Advertisement