Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Year Psychology in Arts Timetable

• 16-09-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was just about to register and when I was picking my modules I realised that all myy modules are in TP2. There are 12 modules listed in total - I'm only eligible for 3 modules in TP1 and they don't sound appealing at all. So basically I'm left with 4 modules in TP2, 3 of which have end of year exams and the other one has a 3,000 word report.

Is this do-able in anyway? Obviously since this will be my final year I want to do well and I definitely don't want to take on too much in the run up to exams.

Any chance that the School of Psychology would move a module or two to the first teaching period if I contact them? (wishful thinking I'm sure).

Thanks.

Advertisement