Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC West Trades

Options
  • 16-09-2012 6:23pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, as per bertys suggestion, everyone should advertise who they are willing to trade on XBL and that way it will feed through to the Twitter account.

Also probably handy if we are doing that to have one thread per division.

So this is for trades you want to do with any of the AFC West teams

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully.. long shot.. would love Gates if you were interested in making a trade!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Paully.. long shot.. would love Gates if you were interested in making a trade!

Not a hope in hell mate but worth a try anyway :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    Not a hope in hell mate but worth a try anyway :P

He was the reason i was tempted with the Chargers :D

@ Perrin would be interested in your 2nd LE Robert Ayers, let me know..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

He was the reason i was tempted with the Chargers :D

@ Perrin would be interested in your 2nd LE Robert Ayers, let me know..

Think I'm gonna keep away from trades heli since I'm still learning player positions,how many players for each position etc etc..

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna keep away from trades heli since I'm still learning player positions,how many players for each position etc etc..

No bother mate, if you need some independent advice there's a few people to hit up for advice (danger_dave being one) just dont trade with him :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Laughter is forbidden... The Oakland
    Rrrrrayduhs trading block includes:

- Carson Palmer - QB - 86 overall
    - Matt Leinart - Holder - 13 overall or something like that... who cares!!!

Looking for a similarly (ish) rated player at a position of need such as: CB, RT, OLB, CB, TE, TE, RG, LG, FS, QB, MLB, RE, DT, other OLB, CB, LE and CB again.

Would also be willing to trade the best long snapper in the league, Jon Condo, but only for an 'elite' player at a position of need such as: CB, RT, OLB, CB, TE, TE, RG, LG, FS, QB, MLB, RE, DT, other OLB, CB, LE and CB again.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Desperate for a TE? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

madalig12 wrote: »
    I'd take walker for the right price

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

madalig12 wrote: »

Not desperate... TE is 5 on the list of needs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Well I'll have you know Greg Olsen looks awfully good in a black uniform. And I think Matt Giordano looks good in blue, so what's he like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Chargers Trade Block

Antonio Garay - DT
    Age 32, OVR 84
    Scheme - Attacking 3-4
    Best stats - tackle 90, strength 90, block shedding 87, power moves 87

Vaughan Martin - RE
    Age 26, OVR 81
    Scheme - Attacking 3-4
    Best stats - strength 91, tackle 87, acceleration 85

The big need for me is at the LG position.

I could also do with adding depth to the LT, RG and RT positions but it's not a huge need as I can use players in other positions to cover and really want to get the LG position sorted first.

Other than that I'd listen to any offers of course.

Thanks!

Paully D wrote: »
    Chargers Trade Block

Antonio G

As the page loaded.. i was already thinking of how i was going to get Gates!
    Damn people with similar names!

Have added my HB McGahee rated 87,I just can't seem to get the best out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Had to clear the tumbleweeds off this thread !

I have available for trade.

FS Kendrick Lewis. Only 25 years old with a rating of 83 he is in the top 20 FS in the league. He has one year of his contract left at a cap friendly figure of only 500k

MLB Brandon Stiler. 27 years old this 3-4 linebacker has 4 years left on his deal, cap friendly salary in 2013 is 790k, salary in 2014 is 1.03M

I also am open to trading backups ( and I have some really good backups who could start on other teams ). Have a look at my roster and see if you fancy anyone.

I am NOT looking for any more draft picks. I have more than enough already.

I am NOT looking for any players in ANY position either, the Chiefs are well stocked with starters and backups in virtually every position. I only expect to draft one player who might start season 2 - the player I draft in the first round.

I will consider a trade which involves moving up in the 1st round of the draft from pick #32. I am open to trading picks ( including my 1st round pick ) and / or the players above to move up in the round.

So if you are not happy with your scouting or unsure that you will use your 1st round pick wisely and one or more of the players above would help your team then send me a pm.

If FS was currently my no1 priority I'd probably offer my 1st rounder but its my no.2.
    Feeling you might have a few offers for him though

There were many enquiries after Lewis but he is off the trade table now as a deal has been brokered and is in the process of being finalised.

Up for trade
    LE D.Ball rated 80 1 year contract
    RE Ayers rated 76(seems decent but has dumervil ahead of him so hardly any games last season)
    Hmm not sure why when I got him,quite like my other LE

I have 3-4 MLB Stiler rated 79 on a 4 year deal earning around 800k. Also possibly Javier Arenas 81 rated CB on the last year of his current deal.

Don't need any players, just maybe something with draft picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Berty44 wrote: »
    I have 3-4 MLB Stiler rated 79 on a 4 year deal earning around 800k. Also possibly Javier Arenas 81 rated CB on the last year of his current deal.

Don't need any players, just maybe something with draft picks.
    What kind of picks Berty?

I am looking at trying to move up in Round 1 / 2 of the draft. No real weaknesses in my squad as it stands. So I am really looking at trading with a team that I am expecting ( and then hoping ) are not going make the playoffs - doubt if you fall into that category !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Berty44 wrote: »
    I am looking at trying to move up in Round 1 / 2 of the draft. No real weaknesses in my squad as it stands. So I am really looking at trading with a team that I am expecting ( and then hoping ) are not going make the playoffs - doubt if you fall into that category !!!

Well if you'd consider a 2nd rounder for him, I'll have a look at him later on when get on XBL. If not, no worries.

Not quite at the mid point of the season but close enough,gonna add
    HB W.McGahee Rated 86
    He's overall is 86 but I can't seem to get the best of him due to the plays I'm running.He's doing alright with Moreno though,I run a few plays with each then sub the other in.
    I may or may not add my ROLB Williams Rated 88
    He's a top class player but since he's been injured his backup Woodyard has come in and has been beast,been leading tackle counts most games so would be hard to drop,so I would consider letting him go

What would you be looking for for both?

What would you be looking for for both?
    I don't know to be honest,they're just up there to see if what ppl wanna offer for them and if anything takes my interest.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I don't know to be honest,they're just up there to see if what ppl wanna offer for them and if anything takes my interest.

Give me a clue man! Would be interested in Williams as Witherspoon aint getting any younger!

Give me a clue man! Would be interested in Williams as Witherspoon aint getting any younger!
    Well I'm reasonably happy with my squad kinda threw them up to see what offers I would get.
    My O-line is my only real area of concern but I'll listen to any offer really
    *QB,TE,C,RE,DT and my linebackers are my really only solid positions everywhere else could be improved but oline being first

Will be back to you tomorrow Perrin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

He's a nightmare to trade with that Perrin! And he's only playing Woodyard because the Jags came sniffing in the offseason!

:pac:

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    He's a nightmare to trade with that Perrin! And he's only playing Woodyard because the Jags came sniffing in the offseason!

:pac:
    As well I didn't trade him as it would have been a steal,after not playing the first 3 games since he came in his tackle count is over 20 with 2 sacks and I think 2 picks,serious going
    Will be back to you tomorrow Perrin
    Possibly won't be around for the rest of the week,might be changing internet provider but I'll get back to you eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Pm sent;-)

Advertisement