Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC East Trades

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Ah I know, I'm just saying this was consensual. I know full well what I got myself into and it'll be grand.

Few wildcats. Be grand.

Dave always claims it's consensual ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Brayson Tinkling Store

Tim Tebow is heading home to Florida from New York. The price is a first round pick and a fourth rounder at the end of the year.

Looks as if Jacksonville have got there starting quarterback situation sorted. I was tempted to keep him but for player who will get limited snaps on my team i had to let him go.

Now I've incurred the wraith of God.... :pac:
    And the wrath of skip bayless

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Personally think Tebow is very good in this game despite his rating and he's seriously fun to play with. I had the Jets second choice and would have had Tebow as starting QB if I had got them. If I was a team like the Jags I'd definitely have gone after him too. Mixing up the option, play action etc with Tebow and Jones-Drew will be hard to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Dolphins rumoured to be listening to serious offers for Reggie Bush, days after locking him up to 4 year, 4.5m a year (I think) contract. Sources state, Coach Rackenbacker will be will to consider trade for picks, player(s) or combination of both.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dolphins rumoured to be listening to serious offers for Reggie Bush, days after locking him up to 4 year, 4.5m a year (I think) contract. Sources state, Coach Rackenbacker will be will to consider trade for picks, player(s) or combination of both.

He'd be welcome in the AFC South... talk to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Bart Scott MLB is on the block . Ill do an updated one after I win the Super Bowl

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave.. what do you want for him and his massive salary..

Dave.. what do you want for him and his massive salary..

Pm me an offer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Bart Scott MLB is on the block . Ill do an updated one after I win the Super Bowl

You getting yourself a new hand or something? ;)

Pm me an offer ;)

Jesus dave... your wrist must be really fcuked.. still waiting on a reply :pac:

• Advertisement

Antonio Cromartie CB is in the block ! Ill post up stats later .

Will consider players/picks etc

Antonio Cromartie CB is in the block ! Ill post up stats later .

Will consider players/picks etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Outstanding player, really tough decision to have to put him on the block but the Jets have been rightly screwed cap wise in the game by Jason Smith's incorrect contract.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'd love him but his contract is not conducive to putting an offer in right now, depends on what happens in resiginings, may be able to make an offer if I sort out my own cap situation.

Bart Scott MLB, Age 35, OVR 87, 3-4 Attacking MLBer .
    1 Year left on deal . 9.77million

Draft pick's available as well.

Needs, WR, RT, Safety or TE

Needs WR or TE. O-line has been taken care of.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Any interest in Walker TE?

Advertisement