Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC South Trades

Options
  • 16-09-2012 6:24pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hi lads, as per bertys suggestion, everyone should advertise who they are willing to trade on XBL and that way it will feed through to the Twitter account.

Also probably handy if we are doing that to have one thread per division.

So this is for trades you want to do with any of the AFC South teams

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hi lads, looking for help on the below:

CB 87 or more ovr
    Centre 80 or more

Also looking to grab an elite TE.. and would be willing to send Cook JR back in return along with someone else but would also be partial to keeping Cook and having a good TE duo if there was something else you'd want.

My only untouchables are Locker, C2J, Griffin.

Also i'm not gonna trade anyone thats gonna give me a massive cap penalty!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jacksonville Jaguars trade block:

QB- Blaine Gabbert - 75 OVR
    QB- Chad Henne - 73 OVR

If anyone is looking for a back-up QB I am looking for a draft pick in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Jacksonville Jaguars trade block:

QB- Blaine Gabbert - 75 OVR
    QB- Chad Henne - 73 OVR

If anyone is looking for a back-up QB I am looking for a draft pick in return.
    Who are you gonna play at qb this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

madalig12 wrote: »
    Who are you gonna play at qb this year??

It's Tebow time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Wimbley welcomes Tim T to the AFC South and asks him not to hurt him if he makes a QB dash!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

The tebow trade is not definite yet.. waiting on another offer... so hold off the excitement

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

Willing to trade one of Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis.

Please pm offers

Colts what do you want for Mathis? Also would you be willing to trade to a rival?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

Colts what do you want for Mathis? Also would you be willing to trade to a rival?

No problem trading to a division rival...however I just checked and it's a quite sizeable penalty for the Mathis trade, 12m compared with 5 for Freeney!

I'd want 2 players ranked in the 80s, or a top player something along those lines...in a position of need.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Talia Thundering Semicolon

i will listen to any offers for any player that wont destroy my cap but the players im really pushing are

position name ovr age
    mlb fox 76 30
    mlb dobbins 70 29
    fb clutts 73 27-big run blocker
    cb ball 72 27- has had 4-5 picks in frendlies already

id also consider trading hb tate ovr 81 age 24 and rt harris ovr 82 age 27 if i got a very good offer

i would trade dt cody and mlb brady together for a significant upgrade at either position

i have plenty of good wrs anyone after andre johnson is available for a good price bar martin

all defensive players are attacking 3-4
    and all offensive players are zone run

im looking for upgrades/ backups in any position but my biggest needs are

te,guard,saftey especially fs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Colts wrote: »
    Willing to trade one of Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis.

Please pm offers
    What you want for freeney

Hi lads, looking for top level corner or SS, let me know if anything from the titans or picks interests you

Hi lads, back again looking for a good corner, let me know what you'd want..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Hi lads, back again looking for a good corner, let me know what you'd want..

Could give up a good CB for your FS Griffin

Could give up a good CB for your FS Griffin

Rob, I would have been interested... however i signed Griffin to a deal yesterday that he's probably not gonna say no to when the week is advanced :pac:

Hi lads, willing to let Matt Hass go for a 2nd round pick if anyone wants him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Talia Thundering Semicolon

Howdy lads looking for a good fs will give James MLB 83 any other offer for a fs or regarding James will be considered

Advertisement