Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC South Trades

Options
  • 16-09-2012 6:24pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hi lads, as per bertys suggestion, everyone should advertise who they are willing to trade on XBL and that way it will feed through to the Twitter account.

Also probably handy if we are doing that to have one thread per division.

So this is for trades you want to do with any of the NFC South teams

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey gufc, would be interested in Dallas Clark.
    Take a look at my roster and let me know if anything takes your fancy

I'm the Titans

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Hi there LukeBray.
    I'm interested in your Running Back called Jacquizz Rodgers.
    Let me know if anyone interests you on my roster (Vikings).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

The only player I'd be even slightly interested in would be Ryan kalil. Rodgers is going to be a big part of my offense so is important to me. Obviously kalil for rodgers isn't really a fair trade, unless you're desperate for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey gufc, would be interested in Dallas Clark.
    Take a look at my roster and let me know if anything takes your fancy

I'm the Titans

Not really keen on letting him go has been massive for me in friendlies and don't have a decent back up. Will have a look in a bit though. In the mean time if you make an offer I'll consider it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ok mate will pop you a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

As you know Greg Olsen is on the block. Need a RT/FS, but I'll see what I get in FA.

Sorry mate, I know you used Olsen well last year, however he doesnt float my boat at all.

Talk to me about Steve Smith :cool:

Lukebray wrote: »
    The only player I'd be even slightly interested in would be Ryan kalil. Rodgers is going to be a big part of my offense so is important to me. Obviously kalil for rodgers isn't really a fair trade, unless you're desperate for him.

Thought so. ah well ,worth trying. loved that player since College ball. :cool:

My rt trueblood is up for grabs. 77ovr. I know there are a few around that needs ol improvement. A draft pick either fa or rookie draft is all I'm looking for

Doug martin on the block lads 84ovr. Looking for similar rating line backer or dt.

• Advertisement

I'm looking for a backup LOLB. I might be able to pick one up in FA but if anybody has any up for grabs let me know!

Jason Snelling is also on the block. Would make a decent enough starter for somebody with a weak run game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ivory is on the block.

More importantly Rudd is on the block MLB rated over 80. I am looking for a decent CB in return

Josh Freeman available for trade

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Sylvie Bald Sweet-talk

gufc21 wrote: »
    Josh Freeman available for trade
    What are you looking for

Cb, lb or picks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams on the block. I'm in the market for a RT, RG or a speedy WR.

Going to float Josh Freeman again. Good qb its just his attributes just don't suit my playing style. Also Blount available for late round pick or another backup player.

Going to float Josh Freeman again. Good qb its just his attributes just don't suit my playing style. Also Blount available for late round pick or another backup player.

What are you looking for for Freeman ?

Can you tell me what his following are?
    1. PA
    2. Throw Power
    3. DAC
    4. SAC
    5. MAC
    6. Speed
    7. ACC

What are you looking for for Freeman ? not a lot tbh... draft pick/lb/cb or combination of the above.

Can you tell me what his following are?
    1. Ovr 84
    2. PA 67
    3. Throw Power 97
    4. DAC 85
    5. SAC 83
    6. MAC 75
    7. Speed 74
    8. ACC 82

*these stats are from madden cc website from our league, I don't know if these differ from in game but if you are interested let me know and i will get onto xbox when i can..

Matt hasslebeck is available buccs..

• Advertisement

not looking for qb helmi, weber is gona lead me forward and if I trade freeman i will pick up a qb in draft as a backup i reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Colts are interested in alot of trades, unfortunately we have alot of players who could drift into the FA market, and have nobody left to interest anybody :eek:

what are you looking for daddy:p

The salary cap is going to make things very interesting. In the other league some of us are in a lot of good guys hit FA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

what are you looking for daddy:p

Alot of Beer at the minute :),

anyway back to madden, in fairness if i can resign who i want and get some good FA's in, i'd be happy enough with that, might not need to trade at all.

who's the cpu team? i think raiders need a qb.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Saints Trade block:
    LT C. Brown 73
    RE M. Wilson 73
    LOLB W.Herring 73
    CB. J. Murphy 77
    CB. J. Patrick 76
    CB. C. White 71

Anyone interested in these backups that I have. I am interested in taking other backups or to trade picks.

Clayborn, re, is available for trade lads I think he's ovr84 not on Xbox so not sure but there or there abouts

A few players up for grabs!

First of all, one of my 2 LEs.

LE Bowles (R) 80. Young player, should progress well

LE Edwards 86 He's been a solid player for me. However, if I'm able to get a good price for him, Bowles will step up.

I would also be willing to consider offers on Turner. If you use him right he can gain positive yards on every play.

Primarily, I'm looking for an upgrade at MLB but would also be interested in a new TE, in which case my current TE, Dickson, would be available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement