Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC North Trades

Options
  • 16-09-2012 6:25pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, as per bertys suggestion, everyone should advertise who they are willing to trade on XBL and that way it will feed through to the Twitter account.

Also probably handy if we are doing that to have one thread per division.

So this is for trades you want to do with any of the NFC North teams

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Team Detroit Lions,

I won't be doing too much trading, but one guy who is available for the right price is:

Cliff Avril LE Age 26 OVR 91 Scheme 4-3 Speed Rusher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Charles Woodson is available for trade from the Packers.

Would be looking for a 80+ replacement along with 85+ LT. I'd make draft picks available if necessary to balance the trade.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Updated Lions trade block:

Cliff Avril LE Age 26 OVR 91 Speed Rusher
    Jeff Backus LT Age 34 OVR 86 Pass Blocker
    Corey Williams Age 32 OVR 83 prototype DT

Wanted:

CB, SS, WR or draft picks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Adrian, would you have any interest in trading Best?

Potentially I'd need to look at his contract situation, what would you be offering?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Potentially I'd need to look at his contract situation, what would you be offering?

I could do a couple of things, what needs have you got?

CB, SS, WR or future picks.

Actually Any interest in Kevin Smith? Best would be difficult because of his contract (3 years left with 2.5m bonus included)

CB, SS, WR or future picks.

Actually Any interest in Kevin Smith? Best would be difficult because of his contract (3 years left with 2.5m bonus included)

I'd take Leshoure, but wouldnt be willing to spend a lot on him tbh

I'd take Leshoure, but wouldnt be willing to spend a lot on him tbh

Well if you want to make me an offer, I'm sure we could work something out.

Lavelle Hawkins WR? Speedy wideout and a bit better than your current 4th WR, I could throw in a similar rated Cb if needs be

• Advertisement

Lavelle Hawkins WR? Speedy wideout and a bit better than your current 4th WR, I could throw in a similar rated Cb if needs be

I'll take a look when I get home this evening, but it sounds doable al right.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

OVR 90 CB: Antoine Winfield, is available at a fair trade.

Looking for OG + CB replacement. Or other combo of 2 of either a pick, MLB, SS, OG or CB.

Heli, too much of a cap hit for me to cut leshore, so I think we'll leave it be.

Updated Lions trade block:

Cliff Avril LE Age 26 OVR 91 Speed Rusher
    Jeff Backus LT Age 34 OVR 86 Pass Blocker
    Corey Williams Age 32 OVR 83 prototype DT
    Kevin Smith Age 25 OVR 80 One Cut HB

Wanted:

CB,WR or draft picks.

Heli, too much of a cap hit for me to cut leshore, so I think we'll leave it be.

No bother

Anyone with a WR or CB to trade let me know, willing to give up draft picks or players.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone with a WR or CB to trade let me know, willing to give up draft picks or players.

Like I said earlier, I'm willing to let Jacoby Jones go. I'd like a TE or maybe an o lineman

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Like I said earlier, I'm willing to let Jacoby Jones go. I'd like a TE or maybe an o lineman

Ok, I'll take a look this evening..

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Sorry, can't afford his salary from a Cap perspective :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I've got cheap WRs going Adrian. Interested in a pick for one of them. They're all young too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

What you want for Backus Adrian?
    Have picks available or CB Jenkins

I'll take a look at Jenkins later

I'm interested in Jenkins, but I'd probably want a pick as well if you want to take Backus.

Jenkins is rated lower and only has 1 year on his contract.

Let me know if you think we can arrange something.

HowAreWe wrote: »
    OVR 90 CB: Antoine Winfield, is available at a fair trade.

Looking for OG + CB replacement. Or other combo of 2 of either a pick, MLB, SS, OG or CB.

What's his contract situation? Anyone on the Lions interest you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I'm interested in Jenkins, but I'd probably want a pick as well if you want to take Backus.

Jenkins is rated lower and only has 1 year on his contract.

Let me know if you think we can arrange something.

Thanks Adrian but that's too pricey for me.

OK, no worries. Can't really give up a starting LT for him, given that he'll be a free agent after 1 season.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

What's his contract situation? Anyone on the Lions interest you?

hmm....trading with a rival. I guarantee if you pick him up he will intercept one of my passes.

I'll have a look :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Charles Woodson along with a pick (round based on players offered) are now available for anyone willing to make an offer.

Areas of need would be an SS of 80+ to replace Woodson and an 80+ CB. Woodson is currently 89+ OVR.

I'm looking to trade Ndamukong Suh if I can get the right offer.

I'm mainly interested in a CB or WR, but I've holes all over the team that need filling,

He plays DT in a 4-3 and his key stats are below.

Age 26
    OVR 93
    Phy 100
    Str 97
    Acc 88
    Agi 82
    AWR 82
    tackle 87
    Hit power 97
    Block Shedding 95
    Power moves 93
    Pursuit 96
    Play recogniton 82

That was the good news, the bad news is that he is going into the last year of his contract and is due $10m in 2013, so only really of interest to people with a lot of cap space and run a 4-3.

• Advertisement

Titans have cap space...
    However not sure my CBs would interest you adrian

Advertisement