Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC North Trades

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well I've 30 players with contracts ending so I'd look at other positions too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Would you be interested in a DT in part exchange?

Let me know what other positions you are interested in and ill come back to you with an offer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Interested in the following positions:

WR
    TE
    HB Possibly.
    OLB
    DE
    SS

I wouldn't mind a DE in part exchange but I'm only really looking for a backup.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Any interest in babineaux? I don't see too much you'd want tbh.

I would like leshoure if u can trade him..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers in the market for an LT, LG and / or C. A top tier RB would also draw attention if the trade was right.

Reasonable offers will be considered on ALL players but definite availables are below with the Packers 1st and 2nd round picks also available for trade balancing if necessary(unless I get some surprise retirements).

Available
    Driver & Nelson at WR
    Williams at CB
    Woodson at safety / CB
    Benson at RB (if I get an RB)

• Advertisement

Roos or hutchinson would be available nelbert for Williams and a pick..

Roos or hutchinson would be available nelbert for Williams and a pick..

Very interested in Roos. Would depend what pick you were looking for?

Will drop you a PM Nelbert..

Will drop you a PM Nelbert..

Reply sent. Slightly worried about the blockbuster trade option, not sure it's a good idea for me.

Jesus nelbert you weren't kidding!!

• Advertisement

Jesus nelbert you weren't kidding!!

It's a plan so crazy and stupid it may just work. Would prefer players only for cause of the progression issues with the 2 season timeframe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Nelbert....not to throw a spanner in your works or anything but you should be aware of this.

Both Driver and Benson and in the last year of their contracts. You will have to go through resignings BEFORE the system will allow you do any trading. That means that you will have to resign both of these players to new deals or they will be hitting Free Agency. If you do that and there is bonus involved then you will have a cap penalty if you then trade them. Also any potential trade offers may be scuppered if you offer large contracts.

Bert, would he not just trade and then we have the issue of them not coming up in the resigning screen?

They're contracts will expire before you get a chance to trade, from what I understand they will become FA's after the superbowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Adrian is spot on. After the Superbowl we advance to resignings. You will not be allowed ( by the system ) to trade any players during this period, no matter the length of their contracts. The next advance goes to Free Agency so anyone you have not signed will be just gone from your roster. I can't rememebr if you are allowed to trade during FA ( Adrian?? ) but you are definitely allowed trade before the draft.

Ah interesting.. Cheap Cheese Heads then :pac:

You can trade during the Free Agency period for sure, at that stage in another franchise at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

The bears are listening to offers for Devin Hester nothing for certain at this stage just putting it out there there might be a few more players once i get the chance to have a proper look. I'm looking for draft picks.

Berty44 wrote: »
    Nelbert....not to throw a spanner in your works or anything but you should be aware of this.

Both Driver and Benson and in the last year of their contracts. You will have to go through resignings BEFORE the system will allow you do any trading. That means that you will have to resign both of these players to new deals or they will be hitting Free Agency. If you do that and there is bonus involved then you will have a cap penalty if you then trade them. Also any potential trade offers may be scuppered if you offer large contracts.

Thanks but think we've agreed something that doesn't involve either. Both of them will depend on how much money they want as it is Driver is way down my depth chart.

Can anyone confirm if the Years Left field is 1 on a current player if it will expire after the superbowl or if they'd be due for renewal during Season 2?

Nelbert wrote: »
    Thanks but think we've agreed something that doesn't involve either. Both of them will depend on how much money they want as it is Driver is way down my depth chart.

Can anyone confirm if the Years Left field is 1 on a current player if it will expire after the superbowl or if they'd be due for renewal during Season 2?

check out the 2013 cap hit field, if thats 0 he's gone this season

• Advertisement

Nelbert, Do you still have Williams for trade? or even Nelson?

Anyway Suh is still on the block,

Age 26
    OVR 93
    Phy 100
    Str 97
    Acc 88
    Agi 82
    AWR 82
    tackle 87
    Hit power 97
    Block Shedding 95
    Power moves 93
    Pursuit 96
    Play recogniton 82

1 yr $10m contract.

Also looking to trade Javid Best HB, I'll post up stats when I get home.

Adrian, what would you want for Best?

Would also be interested in Leshoure...

Not sure Heli, Open to offers, picks would be good, as above loads of positions of need also, WR, CB, OLB, DE.

Really depends on how my re signings go.

What position in the draft are you?

10-12 i think Adrian but would need to double check. A lot of people ended up 8-8.

Would be interested in Stats on Best.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

adrian522 wrote: »
    Nelbert, Do you still have Williams for trade? or even Nelson?

Anyway Suh is still on the block,

Age 26
    OVR 93
    Phy 100
    Str 97
    Acc 88
    Agi 82
    AWR 82
    tackle 87
    Hit power 97
    Block Shedding 95
    Power moves 93
    Pursuit 96
    Play recogniton 82

1 yr $10m contract.

Also looking to trade Javid Best HB, I'll post up stats when I get home.

If I had the moola....

Nelbert wrote: »
    Would be interested in Stats on Best.....

I'll post them up this evening, pretty good for the most part from what I remember. He's owed about 2.3 million in 2013 then you'll need to resign him.

As requested updated trade block with stats:

Suh:

Age 26
    OVR 93
    Phy 100
    Str 97
    Acc 88
    Agi 82
    AWR 82
    tackle 87
    Hit power 97
    Block Shedding 95
    Power moves 93
    Pursuit 96
    Play recogniton 82

1 yr $10m contract.

Javid best:

Age 25
    OVR 81
    Spd 96
    AGI 93
    ACC 95
    ELU 85
    Ball Carrier vision 93
    Carrying 85
    Spin move 86
    Juke 87

You'd need to pay him 1.58mil this coming year, which is his final year.

Mikel Leshore:

Age 23
    OVR 71
    Spd 85
    Agi 83
    Acc 93
    BCV 77
    Carrying 95
    Trucking 87
    Stiff arm 96
    Spin 86
    Juke 75

Contrack 750K due this year, his final year.

any questions let me know.

adrian522 wrote: »

check out the 2013 cap hit field, if thats 0 he's gone this season

There is definitely something up with this as I checked earlier in the season and didn't have any where near as many due to expire. Also have an offline packers franchise and a lot of these are only due to go into their final year. It's like their 2013 cap hit is showing in the 2012 field. Hopefully it'll correct itself after the Super Bowl other wise I've 40 resignings to do!

• Advertisement

Suh's contract makes him a bit prohibitive. Is what was his bonus on that contract and the length? Could make him a million or two cheaper for whoever you trade him to.

Advertisement