Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC North Trades

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nelbert wrote: »
    Suh's contract makes him a bit prohibitive. Is what was his bonus on that contract and the length? Could make him a million or two cheaper for whoever you trade him to.

Not for the Titans :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Bonus is zero, You'd have to absorb the 10 mil, though presumably you could re-sign him to a longer deal that would then free up cap space..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Suh and Leshore have gone to Nashville.

Best is still on the board.

Javid best:

Age 25
    OVR 81
    Spd 96
    AGI 93
    ACC 95
    ELU 85
    Ball Carrier vision 93
    Carrying 85
    Spin move 86
    Juke 87

You'd need to pay him 1.58mil this coming year, which is his final year.

I'm willing to trade picks, 1st, 2nd, 2 3rds and 2 4ths as well as 2 firsts in 2014.

Looking for help at WR and CB mainly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Does anyone what to take Hester and his massive salary off my hands will take the first reasonable offer i get.

Whats his salary?

Also key stats?

• Advertisement

I will put his stats first

cth 79
    cit 71
    spc 76
    rte 75
    rls 65
    jmp 90
    spd 99
    acc 97
    awr 78
    elu 99
    ret 99

he has one year left and is due a massive 10.25 million in 2013

Thanks, too expensive for the Lions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I will put his stats first

cth 79
    cit 71
    spc 76
    rte 75
    rls 65
    jmp 90
    spd 99
    acc 97
    awr 78
    elu 99
    ret 99

he has one year left and is due a massive 10.25 million in 2013

10.25 million? Is he cuttable? Jesus christ that's a lot.

Is that 10.25 all salary or is part of it bonus?

He is Just seen what i can get for him i need to spend that money else where.

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    Is that 10.25 all salary or is part of it bonus?
    1.25 million is bouns

Ok, whoever takes him wont have to pay that. Still cant afford him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I might be tempted, what are you looking for?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I might be tempted, what are you looking for?

draft picks oline or te

draft picks oline or te

First rounder is already gone, and not sure I can help you in those positions. I wont be making an offer until I see what my cap space is like anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

1.25 million is bouns

If you cut him you will only have to pay him 1.25 freeing 9m plus

gufc21 wrote: »
    If you cut him you will only have to pay him 1.25 freeing 9m plus

I know I'm just what to see if I can get anything for him before I decide what to do. It would be handy if madden would allow you negotiate a new contract he would never get that nine million in the real nfl.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I know I'm just what to see if I can get anything for him before I decide what to do. It would be handy if madden would allow you negotiate a new contract he would never get that nine million in the real nfl.

If your cap can take it. Hold until week 1 and offer him a new deal. That becomes his salary for the season. You could hit the trade market.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    If your cap can take it. Hold until week 1 and offer him a new deal. That becomes his salary for the season. You could hit the trade market.

Wont the ten million remain his 2013 salary plus he will what a big bonus to resign and I will have to take a hit on it if I trade him

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Wont the ten million remain his 2013 salary plus he will what a big bonus to resign and I will have to take a hit on it if I trade him

Im open to correction on this but his new deal comes into effect straight away. So if he gets $2M for the first year that is what comes off the cap. So you would save $8M.

If there is a bonus then yes you will take a hit. This senario would only be useful if u wanted to keep him. It sounded to me you were trading him to free up cap not cause u want to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

etloveslsd wrote: »

Im open to correction on this but his new deal comes into effect straight away. So if he gets $2M for the first year that is what comes off the cap. So you would save $8M.

If there is a bonus then yes you will take a hit. This senario would only be useful if u wanted to keep him. It sounded to me you were trading him to free up cap not cause u want to.
    My take on it was that his 2013 salary would remain in place and the new deal would come into effect in 2014. Would love to be wrong as it'll help me cap wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

That's my take too Nelbert

Berty44 wrote: »
    That's my take too Nelbert
    When we resign players can we offer 6 year deals?

Nelbert wrote: »
    When we resign players can we offer 6 year deals?

nope, 4 is the max under league rules

Edit: Actually, thats for free agents. Nevermind!

Pudsy33 wrote: »

nope, 4 is the max under league rules

Edit: Actually, thats for free agents. Nevermind!

That's the reason I'm asking! Just so we are all 100% clear on resigning vs FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Power Running back Toby Gerhart is on the block.

looking for a pick, speed-back or cornerback.

I may be interested, would need to review his stats though, what are you looking for in terms of a pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

adrian522 wrote: »
    I may be interested, would need to review his stats though, what are you looking for in terms of a pick?
    1. Overall 77
    2. Speed 85
    3. Strength 78
    4. Agility 86
    5. Acceleration 81
    6. Awareness 70
    7. Elusiveness 55
    8. Ball Carrier Vision 90
    9. Carrying 81

10. Trucking 89
    11. Stiff Arm 88
    12. Spin Move 85
    13. Juke Move 74

A mid round pick Adrian.

The bears are interested in moving up the draft if you are looking to trade down let me know and we can see if we can work something out. Ideally I would like to get into the top ten. most players are available as well as next years picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

The bears are interested in moving up the draft if you are looking to trade down let me know and we can see if we can work something out. Ideally I would like to get into the top ten. most players are available as well as next years picks.

Second this....

Advertisement