Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC North Trades

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

madalig12 wrote: »

Second this....
    Davis? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Davis? ;)

Apart from the 'most players' for me it's some players and picks inc next years. Ill give a second pick from next year to move up ten spots this year in the first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The following chart gives a value to each draft pick and should give you a general idea for what each pick is worth. Don't follow it religiously obviously.

Also draft picks for next year will have a lot less value than this year as you are only going to get 1 season out of whoever you pick in next seasons draft.

http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers are looking for an 84+ upgrade at LOLB, willing to offer E Walden LOLB 75 ovr and A Adams DT 82 ovr potentially a draft pick also if the player is worth it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll do a proper trade block later but for now

Javid Best HB
    Leon Washington HB

Both of the above are rated 80 in my scheme, I'll only trade one of them though

I have 2 RT rated around 83/84 I'd be looking to trade one of them if I can.

I also have 2 first round and 2 second round draft picks for 2014.

I'm looking for help across the board really, especially SS, G, CB, DE, DT.

LEt me know if there is any interest.

• Advertisement

BJ Raji is on the Packers trade block. Won't get on the xbox but connected careers site claims I have offers. Can anyone who has an offer in PM me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ohhhhhhh Raji and Suh.... Dream team!!!

Ohhhhhhh Raji and Suh.... Dream team!!!

Well heli, you know what I want..........

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Too expensive mate... Cap hit would kill me!

Too expensive mate... Cap hit would kill me!

There is always money in the banana stand........

2 this year and 6 next year would be a killer alright.

• Advertisement

If a couple of players you had we're very cheap on salary it could be a goer... But the good ones are always expensive!

Matt Stafford is on the Block, will need to be a decent offer as I will suffer a 6million cap penalty(3 mil each of the next 2 years).

I think his base salary is about 7 mil per year.

Will listen to offers containing players and picks, ideally I'd like a QB with decent accuracy stats rated around 80 as part of the deal.

Matt Stafford:

THP 99
    SAC 92
    MAC 88
    DAC 89
    RUN 74
    PAC 80
    AWR 78
    SPD 70

Salary:

Cap hit 2013 9.4million
    Cap hit 2014 12.24 million

Those numbers dont include his bonus so that's what you would need to pay him.

Don't know if these are genuine offers or just "CPU" offers but got some on xbox.

Stafford for ...a 2nd round pick
    Stafford for a 72 rated player and a 6th(2014) and 7th(2015) round pick
    Stafford for a 71 rated player and a 4th and 7th (both 2015)

And 1 actual offer I'd consider.

So including that offer and 2 people who've sent me PM's about him, I've some interest though I have to say it will need to be a good deal for me to let him go, he is a highly rated QB and they are very difficult to come by so I'll need to receive an offer that will improve my team elsewhere.

I got a CPU offer for Klug and a bonkers one at that from the Texans!

Stafford has now been traded to the Cowboys.

I'm in the market for a good to very good CB, I'd offer a replacement CB plus a draft pick(or picks) depending on the player.

I'm in the market for a starting CB.

Willing to trade draft picks as well as players.

I've 3 pretty good Tight ends in Pettigrew, Scheffler and Walker, I'd be willing to trade one of those too.

Bj Raji is available for trade. Looking for a top RB and would be willing to give a boatload of draft picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Any interest in following players:

Jason allen - CB - 83
    Chaz Schilens - WR - 77
    Ryan Whalen - WR - 66
    Daniel Herron - HB - 68

Prob going to be a few more as well

NekoChan wrote: »
    Any interest in following players:

Jason allen - CB - 83
    Chaz Schilens - WR - 77
    Ryan Whalen - WR - 66
    Daniel Herron - HB - 68

Prob going to be a few more as well

What are his stats for MCV, ZCV,SPD and PRC?

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    What are his stats for MCV, ZCV,SPD and PRC?

Stats for jasen Allen

Overall

Man Coverage

Zone Coverage

Play Recognition

Press

Pursuit

Block Shedding

Tackle

Hit Power

Jumping

Catching

Speed

Strength

Acceleration

Agility

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Stats for jasen Allen

Overall

Man Coverage

Zone Coverage

Play Recognition

Press

Pursuit

Block Shedding

Tackle

Hit Power

Jumping

Catching

Speed

Strength

Acceleration

Agility

What you looking for in return

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    What you looking for in return

Decent HB
    Back up QB
    Maybe a DT

Maybe picks - though think I have to miss draft so not overly interested in them unless you have top 5 pick for me

Decent HB
    Back up QB
    Maybe a DT

Maybe picks - though think I have to miss draft so not overly interested in them unless you have top 5 pick for me

PM sent..... Offering Raji for anyone who can work out the mystery!!!!!

Packers now willing to accept offers of picks for Raji.... Please someone don't leave him rot as a backup to a second year player! He's too cheap to cut!

Anyone want to trade out of the second round, I'll offer 2 3rds to move up.

OK, so I have a huge roster that needs cutting down. I'll do that over the next few days however, I also have some decent players that won't see playing much playing time over the season.

I'm not going to just release these guys but would let them go for solid players in other positions.

I have a lot of Running Backs, Wide Recievers and Corner backs.

If you are in need in any of these areas then we should talk.

Not sure exactly what I need, Guard is an area of need, a couple of other too.

Let me know if youre interested!!

adrian522 wrote: »
    OK, so I have a huge roster that needs cutting down. I'll do that over the next few days however, I also have some decent players that won't see playing much playing time over the season.

I'm not going to just release these guys but would let them go for solid players in other positions.

I have a lot of Running Backs, Wide Recievers and Corner backs.

If you are in need in any of these areas then we should talk.

Not sure exactly what I need, Guard is an area of need, a couple of other too.

Let me know if youre interested!!

Might be interested in RB or WR

Take a look at my roster and see who grabs fancy

Lemme know what think

Might be interested in RB or WR

Take a look at my roster and see who grabs fancy

Lemme know what think

Will do. Just realised I don't play in the AFC north so will move to NFC.

Moved posts to NFC North thread

• Advertisement

OK, Willing to let go, a WR,CB,HB, excluding the guys at the top of the depth chart.

Looking for Guard, Centre or OLB (4-3)

Let me know,

Advertisement