Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC West Trades

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey Seattle any interest in trading one of you de's? Merriman I think his name is....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Willing to trade a FB for a high pick

One of
    Millar 85. Dixon 80
    Strength 77. 80
    Acc 82. 84
    Speed 75. 83
    Carry 71. 86
    Catch 67. 45
    Imp blk 87. 72
    Run blk. 83. 64
    Pass blk 62. 54

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

madalig12 wrote: »
    Willing to trade a FB for a high pick

One of
    Millar 85. Dixon 80
    Strength 77. 80
    Acc 82. 84
    Speed 75. 83
    Carry 71. 86
    Catch 67. 45
    Imp blk 87. 72
    Run blk. 83. 64
    Pass blk 62. 54

What do you want for Miller?

I'd offer a 4th rounder, wouldnt go higher than that for a FB to be honest.

adrian522 wrote: »
    What do you want for Miller?

I'd offer a 4th rounder, wouldnt go higher than that for a FB to be honest.

He's 85! And young, worth a first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I think Berty said it lads.. do not under estimate the importance of a power FB...
    He will open lanes for you to power your RB through..

In Oakland i use Reece to bash through for McFadden, McFadden is a lot more productive for me that C2J..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I think Berty said it lads.. do not under estimate the importance of a power FB...
    He will open lanes for you to power your RB through..

In Oakland i use Reece to bash through for McFadden, McFadden is a lot more productive for me that C2J..

Still a first rounder? I cant think of a full back that has gone first round in a draft

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Still a first rounder? I cant think of a full back that has gone first round in a draft

Not in a draft.. but i would class Leach as being a FB worth it (expensive) but worth it.

He is always on the field on critical plays

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I wouldn't give a first rounder for Leach never mind Miller, best of luck with your trades anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Not in a draft.. but i would class Leach as being a FB worth it (expensive) but worth it.

He is always on the field on critical plays

I seriously doubt a team would give up a first rounder for Leech considering The Bears only paid a 3rd rounder for Brandon Marshall. he ain't no slouch.

Exactly, Heli picked up Cromartie for a 1st Rounder. A good FB is handy, can improve you run game and useful on the goal line but not worth a first round pick,

• Advertisement

I think it depends what your needs are.

If your D is forcing turnovers and you can pass the ball effectively and you are struggling with your run game. A FB can be awesome.
    However there are 2 that i would class as very good and if i didnt have needs elsewhere would i spend a first on it? Maybe...
    If i did have needs elesewhere would i? Not a chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Qb skeleton and kicker J.Feely are now on the block!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Steven Jackson HB 94 on the block for the Rams.

Any interest?

What are you looking for in return?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

guns4all wrote: »
    Steven Jackson HB 94 on the block for the Rams.

Any interest?
    Salary situation?

10 million in 2013 and its he's last year on that contract so you can resigned for cheaper i think.

And he's rated 96 not 94

Looking for some o-line help at either LG or RT. Also HB. Or some picks.

PM me an offer. Ill take a look thru ur 2 teams and see if anything pops out

Rolb Harraldson is on the block.

Someone has offered a trade for dixon but its not showing whats on offer on xobox can you retry plz or let me know on here.

Someone has offered a trade for dixon but its not showing whats on offer on xobox can you retry plz or let me know on here.

Who's Dixon. I think I accidentally put an offer in for someone but couldn't figure out how to remove it. Can't remember player or team.... Might have been the 9ers

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Who's Dixon. I think I accidentally put an offer in for someone but couldn't figure out how to remove it. Can't remember player or team.... Might have been the 9ers

He's a FB.

He's a FB.

Ya I made a bid. Had meant to ask you for his vitals and contract first though

Ya I made a bid. Had meant to ask you for his vitals and contract first though

Page three on this thread.

Page three on this thread.

Sorry gona have to pull the offer, need a run blocker. That is if I can pull it:o of course its up to you.

Sorry gona have to pull the offer, need a run blocker. That is if I can pull it:o of course its up to you.

Sure, of course.

Anyone looking for a new WR core, I'm putting Crabtree and Manningham together, looking for a new WR who can hold the ball when it's chucked to him on 3rd down, a twofer this one....anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Anyone looking for a new WR core, I'm putting Crabtree and Manningham together, looking for a new WR who can hold the ball when it's chucked to him on 3rd down, a twofer this one....anyone?

But Crabtree is great at 3rd down ;)

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    But Crabtree is great at 3rd down ;)

REALLY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

What do you think of Garcon? I could be interested.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    What do you think of Garcon? I could be interested.

Ill take a look

Advertisement