Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Lawn Tennis Club

Options
  • 16-09-2012 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    Just wondering to people know if its possible for two non-members to go in and play a game of tennis in galway lawn ?
    PB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't think so but ring them to make sure www.gltc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 26 matchball

Ya you can, just have to pay the visitor fee and away you go. They will lend you rackets and balls too I'd you haven't got them already. There is an open night every Wednesday at 7 I think which has both coaching and game for all levels. Give them a call and they will fill you in on times, costs etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 7p892gydacnrm4

I was in there the last day and I have to say I found the guy at the counter was very friendly and insightful.When I asked him about the tennis courts, he wryly described them as "Nothing but net motherf**ker"

Advertisement