Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

attention pet owners

Options
  • 16-09-2012 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

is there any pet product and / or service that you believe is lacking or unavailable in cork?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Why do you ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭finfinfin

Why do you ask?

just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

finfinfin wrote: »
    Why do you ask?

just curious.
    wish there was a ' creche' in city centre where could drop them for few hours while shopping rather than leaving
    I them at home. Love bringing them in to stroll around but total pain if want to go into a shop or for quick drink

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Be great to have someone to pick up all the dog **** round the roads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Following on from the last post, more dog bins in the parks and along the streets would be good. Unlikely to happen though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Hmm an information centre for animal owners on how to treat and care for your animal.

Be great to have someone to pick up all the dog **** round the roads

I hear ya.its wall to wall dog poo.

thanks for all the replies everyone.keep them coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

is there any pet product and / or service that you believe is lacking or unavailable in cork?

Which pet store are you working at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Some sort of automated poo-vaporising laser sentry would be nice, but unfortunately we seem to be putting all the research money into making iPhone screens bigger.

Cork Lass wrote: »

Which pet store are you working at?

I don't work for a pet store.hand on heart.

yes-vapoorise!eureka.
    great film with Christopher walken,can't Remember name of it.

back to the point.any other ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep defo a trusted place where you can leave the dog if you walked into town and went shopping..Or a someone who will mind your pet in their own home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

A device that will prevent any dog in my estate from barking after 11pm

Milly33 wrote: »
    Yep defo a trusted place where you can leave the dog if you walked into town and went shopping..Or a someone who will mind your pet in their own home

both excellent ideas.the place to leave dogs in town is very good.owners would have to be very responsible though.with the poo poo.I imagine city council wouldn't be too happy with deven more of it.suppose it would be more centralized poo if it worked.ha.
    great ideas.

dog/house sitter is very good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

omahaid wrote: »
    A device that will prevent any dog in my estate from barking after 11pm

Coupled with a device that forces owners to keep the dog on a leash in public places, and stops them from just kicking the dog out the house to roam the streets unsupervised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

seefin wrote: »
    wish there was a ' creche' in city centre where could drop them for few hours while shopping rather than leaving
    I them at home. Love bringing them in to stroll around but total pain if want to go into a shop or for quick drink

The Sin E off bridge street don't mind dogs, we used to go there in winter with our collie and sit by the fire upstairs for a pint, lovely :) The mutton lane usually don't mind either!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Decent cat toys! Oh my god the pet shops in Ireland are so unbelievably crap for cat stuff if you're lucky you might find some foam balls for them but that's about as imaginative as it gets!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rebel Chick

Royal Canin dog food for a West Highland terrier. Have to order it from England all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

I don't work for a pet store.hand on heart.

yes-vapoorise!eureka.
    great film with Christopher walken,can't Remember name of it.

back to the point.any other ideas?

envy

Advertisement