Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost pigeon

Options
  • 16-09-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

homing pigeon appears to be lost has taken up residence in a porch in Newport County tipperary. He arrives every evening about 7oc and Leaves at about 7 in the morning. He may be there for about 3 weeks as signs of bird poo has been in the porch but he is definately there since last Wednesday. He has white head, greyish black middle white back and tail. He has 2 rings one on each leg, one purple and one pink. email spearin58@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

There was actually a pigeon with a leg tag hanging around outside our house today in Clonmel. Anyone missing one in this area either?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Margaret Spearin

just asking but why am I being limited on this board... my message/query is genuine

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

just asking but why am I being limited on this board... my message/query is genuine

How do you mean you are being limited?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

You're not being limited, just nobody replied to the thread!

Advertisement