Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC / DC Live in River Plate...

Options
  • 16-09-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭

Just been watching this for the last hour or so on You Tube, for all of those that were lucky enough to witness an unbelievable gig in Punchestown in June 2009 enjoy...:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Been played on TG4 at the moment if anyone is interested :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Just watched it there. Several songs left out from the original setlist in order to fit the time slot. Crowd were very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Deank wrote: »
    Just been watching this for the last hour or so on You Tube, for all of those that were lucky enough to witness an unbelievable gig in Punchestown in June 2009 enjoy...:D
    The gig in punchestown was SH1TE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Deank wrote: »

I was at the Punchestown, Easily, the worst AC/DC show that I have ever been to. Before everyone starts beating their chest, I have seen AC/DC two dozen times going back to 1980.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I was at the Punchestown, Easily, the worst AC/DC show that I have ever been to. Before everyone starts beating their chest, I have seen AC/DC two dozen times going back to 1980.

I didn't think the performance was too bad but with all the traffic problems getting to the gig, the venue itself, the bad weather maybe made the gig seem worse than it was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Wasn't at the punchestown gig but the o2 gig was unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cro mags

this is a terrible album. unfortunately Johnson's voice is gone.
    They're still legends but if this is the best they can offer from that tour .. then they are past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Wasn't at the punchestown gig but the o2 gig was unreal!

Was at both and the O2 was way better, but it probably didnt help with the same setlist being played so close together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

They're very old now aren't they, and all their songs are about lovemaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

buck65 wrote: »
    They're very old now aren't they, and all their songs are about lovemaking.
    Or STDs resulting from love making, e.g. The Jack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Or STDs resulting from love making, e.g. The Jack.

the Corner stone of any rock n roll track.

Someone mentioned Brian's voice, I agree. He's just shouting now as opposed to the gutteral roar he used to have. All being said he's still pretty good.

Advertisement