Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 player names

Options
  • 16-09-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭

I'm playing Exhibition: Be A Pro as a player on PS3.

I'm playing as Manchester United. The United player names are weird. Danny Welbeck is D. Wade, Cleverley is T.Clark and Wayne Rooney is Rodrigo Venta or something. This has never happened before. What's it about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I'm playing Exhibition: Be A Pro as a player on PS3.

I'm playing as Manchester United. The United player names are weird. Danny Welbeck is D. Wade, Cleverley is T.Clark and Wayne Rooney is Rodrigo Venta or something. This has never happened before. What's it about?

A reset of the squads usually fixes this,

Manage Squads >>>> Reset all squads

You can download the latest squads after you do the reset then

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I figured out how to update the squads and that seemed to fix it.

Young and Anderson had Asian names. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

how is that possible :L haha

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Is there an update that would add Buttner, Kagawa and the other guys who were bought over the summer or do you have to wait for Fifa 13?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Is there an update that would add Buttner, Kagawa and the other guys who were bought over the summer or do you have to wait for Fifa 13?

Try head to head seasons, Scholes is on H2H but not on FUT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

You can transfer them in yourself under edit teams, transfers/change rosters. They can be used offline and online friendlies only.

Other than that it will not be updated by EA. So Fifa 13 it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Sometimes happens after you've been playing Ultimate Team.

Advertisement