Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dates for weeks 1-13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

The calendar year you are looking at should be this one: http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Academic_Calendar/2012_-_13_Academic_Calendar

And there is not a break of 2 weeks in the 1st semester.
    The 12 teaching weeks from 10th september to 30th November, and week 13 [study week] starts Monday 3rd December, with exams beginning the Monday afterwards usually.

At least thats the way it always was, and thats what I get from the online calendar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

TheCatcher wrote: »
    So I know that the calendar is available here http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Academic_Calendar/2013_-_14_Academic_Calendar

but is there anywhere I can find out what the actual dates for each week are? I know it runs through weeks 1-7, but I think there are two weeks off somewhere during 7-13.

No weeks off in Autumn IIRC, just a straight 12 weeks.

In Spring there's a week off for Easter, usually the week leading up to Good Friday if memory serves from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TheCatcher

One of my module outlines says my essay is due Friday of week 13 21st of December, but that can't be right if week one starts on the 10th of September...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

TheCatcher wrote: »
    One of my module outlines says my essay is due Friday of week 13 21st of December, but that can't be right if week one starts on the 10th of September...

Your lecturer is probably using a previous years lecture notes and hasnt bothered changing the dates, contact the lecturer to confirm the actual date.

Advertisement