Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waitin on grant wats the story with BTEA

Options
  • 16-09-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

HEY peoples

basically ive sent off my grant pack and im in their hands at the moment

ive temporarily registered with college , dont have the monies to pay them even half fees

im goin into my 3rd year ,, ok what happens now?
    im sure the College wont write a letter for me to say i am fully registered they will say im temporary registered as a full time day time student ya?
    cause i havent paid

so will social welfare pay out the BTEA if you havent paid your fees , what happens now , im sure i will find out , but i cant be the only person ?

theres so much great info on this site , everyone is very good here
    its my first year applying for fees tho

i paid them in first year and only moved out last summer before second year so i am first time applicant for the grant ,
    but some people are telling me that its hard to get it if you didnt get it in 1st and 2nd year is that true?? my parents didnt pay i paid my own fees for the last 2 years
    they werent willing to take the chance
    damn glad ive paid them myself now anyways but dunno what il do this year
    if ive to take a year out to work and save for them i will cry actually il probably go back on the dole full time and have a laugh ,
    it hasnt come to that yet anyway

but does anyone know about the college letter for BTEA do you have to have all your fees paid before you get your BTEA
    OH YA I Not apply for the grant just the FEES

Advertisement