Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlelog Irish Platoon, join please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

jesus thats nearly as bad as having "IRA" as your COD clantag.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Johnnybecool

Not really lad, a lot of organisations use the term, american football team, certain battalions in the forces, travellers use it for bare knuckle fighting logos, it's just a name, newspapers use it all the time, even during the Olympics ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

jesus thats nearly as bad as having "IRA" as your COD clantag.

I've seen a few lads on Battlefield with the tag "IRA", I normally just stab the **** out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Johnnybecool

I've seen a few lads on Battlefield with the tag "IRA", I normally just stab the **** out of them.

Haha, they obviously 12 year olds that see the word IRA as a cool army word with no idea what it means

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

The emblem is the Irish flag with a black muscle arm in middle

Surely it should be a pasty white muscle arm!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

hypermuse wrote: »
    Surely it should be a pasty white muscle arm!!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

I get them with c4

seems more fitting...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Haha, they obviously 12 year olds that see the word IRA as a cool army word with no idea what it means

IRA on PS3 have their own server. One of the members is number 51 in the world in terms of gametime... over 1,900 hrs.!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat

Ah now, what would Mick Collins say?

Advertisement