Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live psychic readings on tv3

• 17-09-2012 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I'm watching this tripe right now and I have noticed the same caller on air sounds like the same person. Has anybody called this crap?
    It's the same person changing their accent and depth of voice. Con of a show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

I can see a reply in your future!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

I can see grey in your avatar! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

I can see grey in your avatar! :)

I can see this thread being locked and the OP directed to the TV forum where they will be charged €10 to start a new thread! :p

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandmanporto
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ygolometsipe
    I can see grey in your avatar!

this was fore-told many moons ago!

your locked - go to bed! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,464 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

If you think Psychic Live is bad take a look at whats on 3e at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Yes! Talking dirty to a young wan is sexual harassment. A young wan talking dirty to you is $3.99 per minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I'm watching this tripe right now and I have noticed the same caller on air sounds like the same person. Has anybody called this crap?
    It's the same person changing their accent and depth of voice. Con of a show

'Shills' op :) Its one big con.
    Since its live tv they want to control so called 'live phone calls'

Surely there is a law against what they are doing? :confused:

'Shills' op :) Its one big con.
    Since its live tv they want to control so called 'live phone calls'

Surely there is a law against what they are doing? :confused:

don't call him surely, last time **e got so pissed we had to evacuate boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Its kind of a ****ty thing to do isnt it?

Open up a psychic establishment, line or in this case a tv show. Knowing you are just out to make money and say utter crap.

As long as they pay tax they don't break a law. Its terrible. ... But ... I wonder how many people would do the same given the resources?

Its kind of a ****ty thing to do isnt it?

Open up a psychic establishment, line or in this case a tv show. Knowing you are just out to make money and say utter crap.

As long as they pay tax they don't break a law. Its terrible. ... But ... I wonder how many people would do the same given the resources?

yes, I agree, debasing our pretty english words with stars ****, its beyond ****ty... its horrid!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Advertisement