If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG or Samsung 42" LED with Saorview

Options
  • 17-09-2012 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi John & Team

I am looking for a tv for the parents LG and Samsung 42" LED are the brands i was looking at.

I would like to get one Saorview approved with Mheg5 for text be able to play divx\avi off usb

The price range would be €500-€650 Delivered.

Also do you do Saorview box's was looking at getting one for another tv in the house.

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Hi John/Team

Any update on this?

Thanks
    John

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jhud wrote: »
    Hi John/Team

Any update on this?

Thanks
    John

Hi John,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Check out the LG 42 LS570T. This is a Full HD, 200hz LED TV. Also Saorview approved :)

Has USB input so you can play back all your movies, photos and music. It also has USB recording. These means you can record what ever program you're watching on to a USB stick.

It's also a smart TV so you can access Facebook, Youtube and also other internet services. You would need to connect this into your network at home via either the optional USB dongle (£29.95) or run a ethernet cable from your router to the TV.

The actual screen quality is superb. Very clear and sharp image. Nice all rounder for movies, sports and gaming.

Check out the link below for more info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42ls570t/lg-42ls570t

We can do this for just £509.90 / €679.86 (little over budget but well worth it)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Just spotted the query on Saorview boxes. Unfortunately we don't stock stand alone saorview boxes.

Hi John,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Check out the LG 42 LS570T. This is a Full HD, 200hz LED TV. Also Saorview approved :)

Has USB input so you can play back all your movies, photos and music. It also has USB recording. These means you can record what ever program you're watching on to a USB stick.

It's also a smart TV so you can access Facebook, Youtube and also other internet services. You would need to connect this into your network at home via either the optional USB dongle (£29.95) or run a ethernet cable from your router to the TV.

The actual screen quality is superb. Very clear and sharp image. Nice all rounder for movies, sports and gaming.

Check out the link below for more info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42ls570t/lg-42ls570t

We can do this for just £509.90 / €679.86 (little over budget but well worth it)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Just spotted the query on Saorview boxes. Unfortunately we don't stock stand alone saorview boxes.

Hi Kenny

Thanks for the quote i see this tv in Power city http://powercity.ie/?par=10-13-42LS570&brands=&accessories=1 its the same tv right? price delivered is €659.90 can you price match this as i would like to give you the business as the support you provide is second to none.;):D

You also say you dont do stand alone saorview box but do you do a combo free to air and saorview as its for a tv without saorview which has a free to air box giving lots of problems so it would be the perfect fix for both issues.

Thanks
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi John.

Currently out sterling price on this TV is £479.95.

Delivery would be £14.95 which would work out at 642 Euro including delivery.

Chris may have quoted you when the price was a little higher.

The other price you had was 649.99 + 9.95 for delivery, so I reckon we are cheaper. :)

We also do a 5 year warranty for just 64.99 Euro which covers the TV at your home for repair or collection and re-delivery.

I have this in stock and if ordered before 1:30pm today, I could have it to you tomorrow.

ATB

Dave

Ps. On the saorview boxes. We do stock a Humax Freeview HD box which I know works on Saorview, but we just can't guarantee that all the features like subtitles, red button etc. will work. It's not saorview approved but I do have a number of customers who are using them so far without any issues.

http://www.saortv.info/about/mheg5/

jhud wrote: »
    Hi Kenny

Thanks for the quote i see this tv in Power city http://powercity.ie/?par=10-13-42LS570&brands=&accessories=1 its the same tv right? price delivered is €659.90 can you price match this as i would like to give you the business as the support you provide is second to none.;):D

You also say you dont do stand alone saorview box but do you do a combo free to air and saorview as its for a tv without saorview which has a free to air box giving lots of problems so it would be the perfect fix for both issues.

Thanks
    John

Thanks Dave we got tv and i set it up for them they love it. They say everything looks real life now. I now have toget a usb hard drive setup for them and show them how to use it for films to watch oh the fun will start then i can see it already all the calls of how do you? Can you show me again!!

Thanks Again
    John

PS I might be back to you again for a Humax PVR sat box but need to see how much i can afford might be after christmas. Would you have one that has 7 day guide with series link and any other good stuff. I have a sky box at the minute for the free to air channels but want to be able to record and pause tv I have 2 sat cables at back of tv one is in the sky box the other gathering dust on the floor.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.