Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructor - Loughrea area

Options
  • 17-09-2012 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Starting lessons - anyone recommend a good instructor around this area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hi guys

Starting lessons - anyone recommend a good instructor around this area?

Thanks

Gerard Mooney is good, I went to him for lessons when I was going for my test and he knows his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭MBateson

I would also recommend Gerard Mooney

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Bill Kipling is also excellent, both myself and a number of family members sailed through the test after lessons with him

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭barbs84

andy moore is excellent, passed test first time so did 4 of my friends, he is well recommended by people, i would tell every one to go to him

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Thanks guys...have booked Gerry Mooney, here's hoping he can help me pass my test :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 mamabear82

anyone have a number for gerard mooney? i too am looking to enquire about lessons i need to revise for a theory test 1st though

mamabear82 wrote: »
    anyone have a number for gerard mooney? i too am looking to enquire about lessons i need to revise for a theory test 1st though

Don't have a number for him anymore but he lives just next to the Garda Station.

Don't have a number for him anymore but he lives just next to the Garda Station.

Thanks a million i'll follow it up once ive passed my theory - see the positive attitude there ;)

mamabear82 wrote: »
    Thanks a million i'll follow it up once ive passed my theory - see the positive attitude there ;)

He can be a bit grumpy but he knows his stuff, best of luck with the test.

He can be a bit grumpy but he knows his stuff, best of luck with the test.

ha ha lol i wont say i heard that he might mark me down:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement