Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello all

Options
  • 17-09-2012 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all, Im Jolin, new to here, and found some nice resources here such as techs, and musics... Glad to be a member here and hope can find some more interesting things here :)

And here comes my question that Im an iOS game app developer, I want to know if I can post the new release game app in this forum, if yes which column I can post?

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As the terms of service clearly stated, there's to be no advertising or self-promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jolinlau

OK, thanks for the reply. :)
    Would follow the rules!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

For general discussion, you probably want the mobile development forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1277

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jolinlau

Spear, Thanks very much!

Think maybe I could post in the thread "Show us your Apps," :D

Advertisement