Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jakob - Possible Irish Date

• 17-09-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Apologies mods, I did post this in the alternative section too, I'm not spamming the board, just looking to see if this will work so have posted in two areas I think the best interest will come from

Just wondering if there's any interest here in seeing New Zealand's Jakob perform here next year? I've been in touch with their agent about doing a show in Dublin and am not sure what the interest is like. I'm just putting the feelers out as there is a definite budget for this. Anyone interested in seeing them let's hear from you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iyCPOXVuCc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

I'd definitely attend this if it were to happen (as long as i had nothing clashing that day)

Haven't really been into to much post-rock the last few years bar the odd band but i really think Jakob are great.

I know 2 or 3 more people that would also head to this ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Not heard much of them but will check them out, when you say you're looking into a Dublin date, i presume that it'll be part of a European/UK tour and you'll not just be flying them in from NZ for the 1 gig!!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Adrift

Yeah, it would be part of a European Tour. Whilst they are not being unreasonable, it may be a bit of a gamble as I think they're an obscure quantity here. I've posted on a few forums now and the response has been minimal. Probably need 150 or so to make it work and that seems a long way off!

Advertisement