Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best payg plan for iphone?

• 17-09-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

So who has the best pay as you go sim plan? I use the internet quite a bit for sat nav and watching a few videos. Who has the best microsim plan? 48 are not near the reception I expected in my area. As in a have zero signal. and 3gb would have been perfect. Any suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Friend of mine got a PAYG sim from Three. It costs €20 a month. They seem to be the best out there regarding the DATA allowance.

http://www.three.ie/products_services/priceplans/prepay/index.html

BNAQ1l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I'm also with 2 payg and have unlimited data & unlimited texts for 20 a month which is not too shabby.

The one caveat is that Three reception sucks if you are not in a major town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Friend of mine got a PAYG sim from Three. It costs €20 a month. They seem to be the best out there regarding the DATA allowance.

http://www.three.ie/products_services/priceplans/prepay/index.html

BNAQ1l.jpg

This is definitely the best deal there at the moment:

- Free texts to any network
    - Free calls to other 3 users
    - Free calls to any network at the weekend
    - and unlimited 3G every month (can be a bit dodgy at time though)

All for €20 a month

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Curly Watts

Found an unused 3 microsim, how do I set it up for the above offer? Is it automatically set up once I top up by 20euro or must I send a text or something to avail of the offer? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Found an unused 3 microsim, how do I set it up for the above offer? Is it automatically set up once I top up by 20euro or must I send a text or something to avail of the offer? Thanks

Yeah, just top up and you're good to go.

• Advertisement

naasrd wrote: »
    Yeah, just top up and you're good to go.

Eh not sure about that - it might depend how old it is they changed the deal a couple of times. You could always go into a Three shop and ask them

Won't be near a Three shop today so if anyone could shed some light on this asap would be perfect

Won't be near a Three shop today so if anyone could shed some light on this asap would be perfect

Call them up or post on the Three forum

What's their customer care number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

seriously.... http://apps.three.ie/contact_form/ask

• Advertisement

Can you please forward me your billing address before imparting that information ??

I am now incurring a charge for providing Googling services for random people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Just top up my €20 and you'll get the offer, doesn't matter how old the sim is. It's a micro sim so obviously not that old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Eh not sure about that - it might depend how old it is they changed the deal a couple of times. You could always go into a Three shop and ask them

No need to at all. Offer is still on.

Advertisement