Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Driving Instructors Dundakl

Options
  • 17-09-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi, I've been driving for a few years now and have my test next Monday. Could do with a few lessons this week to knock out my bad habits etc! I've failed twice before in two different places. :(
    Does anyone know of a very good instructor in Dundalk? My test is going from the Fairways.
    Cheers in advance!
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 moses23

And sorry for spelling Dundalk wrong....oops

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

I recently did my driving test and passed first time after getting lessons from Martin in MotorED. He was excellent and really got me well prepared for the test. I also left from the fairways so if you want to know my test route let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

alfman wrote: »
    I recently did my driving test and passed first time after getting lessons from Martin in MotorED. He was excellent and really got me well prepared for the test. I also left from the fairways so if you want to know my test route let me know.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Louth Video DVD

Hi there, I would very highly recommend Barry Mc Dermott fron the El Passo Driving School in Dundalk for lessons. He is based at the Driving Test Centre in the Fairways Hotel in Dundalk. His number is 0872022470 and he has a website at: www.elpasso.ie

He is very easy to work with and gets lots of Very Positive feedback on Facebook.

Best of luck in the exam..

Gerry Duffy

Advertisement