Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrist tattoo

• 17-09-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24

Hi guys
    I have been mulling over getting a wrist tattoo for a long time, and have finally decided on a design I like and has meaning to me.
    This will be my first tattoo, so I'm anxious about finding the right place and artist. I'm sure its a relatively simple design but if I'm permanently marking my body I want the right man/woman for the job.

It's the word Love but the word itself forms a heart shape. I just want it in black outline i have the basis for the design but im open to interpretation by the artist. http://www.onelyfe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/love-female-wrist-tattoo.jpg

It has meaning for me because I always wear my heart on my sleeve.
    I'm in Dublin would really appreciate some advice.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

You have plenty of great studios to choose from in Dublin.

Wildcat (Jervis/Stephens Green), Skin City, Snakebite etc..

There's a portfolio thread stickied in this forum too for you to have a look at.

Best of luck with it.

Advertisement