Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa League: Spurs v Lazio (20th @ 8pm)

Options
  • 18-09-2012 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭

Well, after finally getting our first win a match against one of the great (or perhaps ex-great) Italian teams beckons. Who would you like to see in the first 11?

Lloris
    Walker -- Caulker - Gallas - Naughton
    Dembele - Sandro
    Townsend ---- Dempsey ---- Bale
    Ade

I know AVB would like to win this one, and it would do the club no harm to progress in it, but I would still prefer to see players rested and others given the chance to shine, while some of the new players need more time to gel.

Therefore I'd like to see Caulker & Lloris given some game time, and in Caulkers case it would be good to do that with Gallas as the most experienced defender we have. Dembele & Sandro should play again as they need to build on what looks like a very promising relationship, and I'd like to see what Townsend can do given Lennon's role. Dempsey should start ahead of Sig and obviously Ade should also start.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement