Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player wanted - Dublin

• 17-09-2012 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26

Enthusiastic and Driven Bass player wanted for an alternative dance beat driven rock band. Some one with a distinctive flair and a strong stage presence is a definite must. The ability to sing backing vocals would be an added bonus.

We want someone with a professional attitude and professional ability. Only serious people will be entertained, all other members at present have been heavily involved in the Irish music scene for a number of years. If you can provide demos for our listening that would be great but we will organize a meet up to get the ball rolling and meet people.

Band Name: Project Needle Mouse
    Band Genre: Rock / Dance / Alternative / Electro
    Band Location: Dublin
    Influences: everything
    Potentially sounds like: The Killers / Muse / Modest Mouse / The Temper trap / The Big Pink / Pink Floyd / Red Hot chilli peppers a big mix of the lot really

Positions Available: Bass Player

Desired Age Range: 21-35
    Available Sound Samples: www.breakingtunes.com/projectneedlemouse (rough demos but provide an idea of what we do)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 needlemouse

bump

Still looking anyone interested drop me a PM we will hopefully organize a jam next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭miniroar

Had the pleasure of the lads supporting us a few times cracking little band very tight and sound bunch of lads I'd recommend any bass players checking them out!! Roar - 3Mustgetbeers

miniroar wrote: »
    Had the pleasure of the lads supporting us a few times cracking little band very tight and sound bunch of lads I'd recommend any bass players checking them out!! Roar - 3Mustgetbeers

Cheers Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kev3003

Hi are u still looking for a bass player.

• Advertisement

Hi Kev,

Still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kev3003

Sound well let me know if u are rehearsing or want to meet let me know and we can exchange no.s.

bump

Still looking if anyone is interested!

BUMP

• Advertisement

BUMP

Advertisement