Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Btei & DSP

Options
  • 17-09-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

cladda1112 wrote: »
    Ive started a parttime course in my local education centre. When i called in to my local social welfare office to sign on( which i must do once per mth) i explained that i had started this course and they said that i had to fill out a Back To Education Form, i though this was for full time only. Anyways just want to know if anyone out there knows how this will effect me as its only a part time course,,ie will i keep getting welfare benifit or what happens. Many thanks for any advice
    Hi i just came accross this thread,I am also starting a parttime fetec level 5 childcare course next wk never thought to mention it to SW but I will tomorrow.Did you get to keep your payment?I dont get much of them but what I do get helps with bills etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Please don't resurrect old threads. :)

It would be a good idea to let DSP know. If its a part-time course offered under BTEI it shouldn't affect your payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 daddylonglegs

Yes have to sign on in the morning so I will inform them then, thanks

Advertisement