Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten Swallowed String

• 17-09-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

My 4 & 1/2 month old kitten swallowed a long piece of string today :( Brought him down to the vet who tried to make him throw it up but all he did was wretch & not get anything up. Its a waiting game now to see if it will pass or or need surgery if it gets stuck, really worried :( anyone else have a similar experience? I really hope it passes but there was a knot in the string so Im worried it it will block him up :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Monkaa wrote: »
    My 4 & 1/2 month old kitten swallowed a long piece of string today :( Brought him down to the vet who tried to make him throw it up but all he did was wretch & not get anything up. Its a waiting game now to see if it will pass or or need surgery if it gets stuck, really worried :( anyone else have a similar experience? I really hope it passes but there was a knot in the string so Im worried it it will block him up :(

poor thing :( l guess if he doesn't pass anything in the next 2-3days he'll prob have to have an operation. Hope he'll be ok......

Advertisement