Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heisenberg is in town!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 plumbball

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Anyone who watched Breaking Bad and then went "you know, that looks like a great idea" is pretty fcuking stupid.

I was just talking about this earlier after a former America's Next Top Model contestant came out as a meth addict. This picture shows what 5 years of meth does to you. Horrible drug.

My gawd, what a waste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Anyone who watched Breaking Bad and then went "you know, that looks like a great idea" is pretty fcuking stupid.

I was just talking about this earlier after a former America's Next Top Model contestant came out as a meth addict. This picture shows what 5 years of meth does to you. Horrible drug.

You'd still bang her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

krudler wrote: »
    Magnets bitch!

wrong

"Yeah bitch,magnets!"

noob

anhedonia wrote: »
    You'd still bang her though.

No you wouldn't, you have heard the term crack whore, more then likely she entered that world, that is what that drug does to people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

plumbball wrote: »
    Pictures of Meths users before and after. This would be comical if it wasn't so tragic.

grows back hair so its not all bad :phttp://www.foxnews.com/images/360583/0_21_040708_meth.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

plumbball wrote: »
    No you wouldn't, you have heard the term crack whore,

Crack Cocaine?
    Now there's a drug worthy of having a whore named after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Heisenberg is in town.

are you certain?

anhedonia wrote: »
    Crack Cocaine?
    Now there's a drug worthy of having a whore named after it.

A meth whore, safe sex isn't something on their agenda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Rigol wrote: »
    Can a scientician tell me why the pharma companies can't / don't just do some of that brainy chemistry stuff to change the medicines so meth can't be made from them.

I mean, adjust one or two molecules here and there and you could still have a cough mix, but one that cant be used to cook meth ....yes? no?

No. It's the molecule, pseudoephedrine, that has the pharmacological action. If you changed it then it wouldn't be effective.

Pharmacology is incredibly interesting, everybody should have some basic understanding of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoephedrine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jaysus, some expert researcher from the states on the radio just there saying €100 worth of Pseudoephedrine can be turned into €8,000 worth of Meth provided it's done right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

The Government need to do something now before this drug gets more popular on our streets, it is the worst drug in the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The Government need to do something now before this drug gets more popular on our streets, it is the worst drug in the world

It's a nasty drug but it ain't the worst in the world, sadly.

Nobody should watch that btw

Give it time though and the above muck will be available on the streets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Nah, pharmacists should be able to cover this. We get shown how drugs of abuse are made in college and were well aware of this before we got "guidance" from the PSI or HSE. We know what people need and when their requests are genuine. We work with drug addicts day in day out and will know about what's doing the rounds on the street.

Meth labs are noisy and smelly. Communities should be on the look out rather than running to the government for absolutely everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭jesse pinkman

No. You flunked me, remember? You prick! Now let me tell you something else. This ain't chemistry - this is art. Cooking is art. And the **** I cook is the bomb, so don't be telling me.

• Advertisement

It's a nasty drug but it ain't the worst in the world, sadly.

Nobody should watch that btw

Give it time though and the above muck will be available on the streets

Apparently ya need codeine to make it, hard enough to get enough to get through a flu here as it is.

Advertisement