If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG 40ES6100

Options
  • 17-09-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi Richer Sounds,

I'm in situation of buying a SAMSUNG UE40ES6100 - LED 3D Smart TV, which is offered by pixmania.ie for €639 - extra €16 off with their code for September and + €26 delivery charge making it total €650 delivered to Dublin.

I would like to get a quote for a Boardie price from you as you might match the price so I can buy from yourselves which I prefer better.

With thanks
    Andrew

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

andrew x wrote: »
    Hi Richer Sounds,

I'm in situation of buying a SAMSUNG UE40ES6100 - LED 3D Smart TV, which is offered by pixmania.ie for €639 - extra €16 off with their code for September and + €26 delivery charge making it total €650 delivered to Dublin.

I would like to get a quote for a Boardie price from you as you might match the price so I can buy from yourselves which I prefer better.

With thanks
    Andrew

Andrew,

Thanks a mill for the opportunity to quote and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 40ES6100 isn't a model that we stock at the moment - to be fair it seems to be an excellent price (through clenched teeth :D)

Keep me posted if there are any other TV's that we can assist you with,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi John , do you still carry the Cambridge Audio Minx 10 ? Whats best price for a pair ? Tks John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Spin.

The Minx10 have been replaced by the new Minx11 which are considerably better than the predecessor. We cleared our last few min10's just last week.

The new Minx11 are £119.90 for a pair and the best that I could do on these would be £109 with free delivery.

Keep me posted is this is of interest or if we can help with anything else.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.