Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody ever booked a Dublin city centre apt for a party??

Options
  • 17-09-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

To make our work night extra fun a few of us are plannin on renting out a Dublin city centre apt for 1 night so we'll have somewhere to get ready n pre drink. But what I'm worried about is after the party if we wanna bring a few folk back for an after party will we be able to get them in?? Or is there even anyone there to see who's comin back. I'm lookin at the millenium walk apts near Jervis.
    Anybody ever done this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I tried to organise something like that before, somewhere for a few drinks and a bit of a party before a night out, it didn't work out. The likes of Millennium Walk apts want a minimum 2 night stay. I doubt they'd be keen on you coming back for an after party, it would disturb the rest of the residents. I even tried nice places that were vacant for rent but they wouldn't do any short term lettings, I don't blame them though, there would be a high risk of things being broken.

No harm trying though, best of luck and let us know if you get anywhere.

Advertisement