Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Work Experience

• 17-09-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was just wondering has anyone done work experience in a hospital? :) Is it even possible? I just really want to be a midwife :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mrs. Draper

I doubt hospitals will take you mainly because of confidentiality. Maybe you could ask at a local health centre if you could do experience there? Maybe with the admin team... that would look good on a CV. I really don't think they would allow you to work in a hospital or directly with patients/clients. Best of luck.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Loads of people have done it. One of my friends done it in a lab in Rotunda, Dublin but his mam did work there, still. Another did it in Cappagh Hospital, Dublin etc. It's possible

Advertisement