Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please can someone help with the Calendar on my iPhone.

• 17-09-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi everyone

There are 3 calendars on my iPhone Calendar, ~All iCloud, Home, Work ~ the one that comes automatically with the iPhone.

I have detailed events on my calendar in relation to my ex husband

i just checked my calendar and its blank - no notes showing up at all

im panicing big time and would really really appreciate if someone could tell me where i can find all my notes.

im in the crapper without them

Thank You All

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Hi everyone

There are 3 calendars on my iPhone Calendar, ~All iCloud, Home, Work ~ the one that comes automatically with the iPhone.

I have detailed events on my calendar in relation to my ex husband

i just checked my calendar and its blank - no notes showing up at all

im panicing big time and would really really appreciate if someone could tell me where i can find all my notes.

im in the crapper without them

Thank You All

When you click on Calendars on the top left hand corner, are all the calendars ticked? If not, click them all. Your notes should then appear. If all Calendars are ticked, then I think you are in the crapper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

How long since you last backed up to itunes or icloud?

Go go Settings and Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
    Does it appear in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Reganovski .... all the calendars are ticked and nothing is showing up.

How in the name of God can they all just disappear?????

Biko ... i backed up to iCloud a few months ago and it didnt work properly, i just checked my iCloud account and there is nothing showing up there.
    When I attach my iPhone to the laptop, the music page of iTunes shows up and I dont knowhow to get into the "Phone" side of it ... Can you advise what I should press to get into the phone side of it please

thank you both for your help and suggestion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

After connecting the phone to the computer/itunes it should show up on the left side after 10 secs or so.
    About midpage it should say something like "last backed up 13 Aug" or similar.
    Don't sync anything, just see if the date appears.

Why your calendar now is empty really depends on how your calendar is syncing. But if you have an old back up it could be in there.
    Perhaps the interrupted icloud sync killed the notes.
    I suggest you bring it in to a professional to help you if we can't get it working here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Harcrid

I noticed something on my 4s this evening with regards to my calendar which is similar to your problem. I disabled wifi on the phone earlier today and when I checked my calendar there was nothing showing on any dates. When I turned wifi back on everything popped back in.

My calendar is synced to my gmail though and not iCloud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

My calendars disappeared from my iPad earlier this week.....if you use google calendars google caldavid (is that right?) and just click on which calendars can be synced remotely to phone. This happens regularly enough on my iPad, not sure why though.

Celtxx wrote: »
    I noticed something on my 4s this evening with regards to my calendar which is similar to your problem. I disabled wifi on the phone earlier today and when I checked my calendar there was nothing showing on any dates. When I turned wifi back on everything popped back in.

My calendar is synced to my gmail though and not iCloud.

Thanks for your reply Celtxx ... I tired turning on and off WiFi and nothing happened. you say your celendar is synced with your gmail .... after reading this is realised that i deleted an gmail email account from my iphone recently, it was one that i never really used. all my notes (Yellow post it ones) have also disappeared. i logged into the deleted gmail account from my laptop and hey presto all my yellow notes are there in a folder! I never knew gmail had that feature. is there a possibility all the notes on my calendar are also somewhere on that gmail account? i cant seem to find them.
    i have tried to add the gmail account back onto my iphone but it will not let me.
    if you or anyone else could assist with this i would be really grateful.

avalon68 wrote: »
    My calendars disappeared from my iPad earlier this week.....if you use google calendars google caldavid (is that right?) and just click on which calendars can be synced remotely to phone. This happens regularly enough on my iPad, not sure why though.

Thanks avalon68, but to be honest i have never heard of caldavid so Im not sure how to put your advice to good use, but thank you for offering it all the same

biko wrote: »
    After connecting the phone to the computer/itunes it should show up on the left side after 10 secs or so.
    About midpage it should say something like "last backed up 13 Aug" or similar.
    Don't sync anything, just see if the date appears.

Thanks Biko for your advice will try that now, and thanks for the screen shot also

I FOUND THEM ... I FOUND ALL MY CALENDAR NOTES!!!!!!!!!
    They had sinced with the gmail account I had deleted.... and I managed to find them when I logged into the account from my laptop.

THNAK YOU to everyone that replied and helped me ... you have no idea of the weigh just lifted off my shoulders right now:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement