Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drugs bust in waterford tonight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Nice one. Wonder who it was that was caught

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The values released in the press would make you laugh though, always think of that scene in The Guard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Who gets drugs posted to their apartment from China?

Hes a completely retarded ****ing idiot. He must have an iq of about 7.

Someone please PM me if they know the name so i can have a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

If it is down that part of town chances are its either an African or Eastern European guy

wellboy76 wrote: »
    If it is down that part of town chances are its either an African or Eastern European guy

Article says 32 year old Irish man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Article says 32 year old Irish man

Fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Glad to hear of this. I have a particular dislike for the idea of these research chemicals. I've a friend (not living in Ireland) who gets them shipped to his flat from Hong Kong where many of the labs are. They are dirt cheap, very hard to detect at customs and so ridiculously strong and unpredictable in their effects it's not funny. What's particularly sinister about them is that whereas with most other drugs you can predict with some accuracy what the 'hit' as well as short and long term after effects will be, with research chemicals it's all completely unknown. I hope the scumbag who was busted has a very tough time of it but sadly he'll probably be back out to re-offend with 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

old gregg wrote: »
    Glad to hear of this. I have a particular dislike for the idea of these research chemicals. I've a friend (not living in Ireland) who gets them shipped to his flat from Hong Kong where many of the labs are. They are dirt cheap, very hard to detect at customs and so ridiculously strong and unpredictable in their effects it's not funny. What's particularly sinister about them is that whereas with most other drugs you can predict with some accuracy what the 'hit' as well as short and long term after effects will be, with research chemicals it's all completely unknown. I hope the scumbag who was busted has a very tough time of it but sadly he'll probably be back out to re-offend with 12 months.

The fact of the matter is that they'll be someone to step into his shoes as soon as possible.

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    The fact of the matter is that they'll be someone to step into his shoes as soon as possible.

Knowing this idiot theyll most likely be two left feet :D

• Advertisement

Media999 wrote: »
    Knowing this idiot theyll most likely be two left feet :D

You know who it is? Pm be nice. :):):):)

Nah not literally just meant it as in we can assume hes a complete tool no matter who he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Said on wlr hes from Carlow but living in Waterford.

Advertisement