Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount Code For "The Premium Butcher" online shop

Options
  • 17-09-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

The Premium Butcher shop is offering 10% off all purchases made online up to November 30th with the promo code PLOUGHING2. Their website is www.thepremiumbutcher.ie and they have free nationwide delivery on all orders above €75. Some good bundle deals on their website.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that family bundle looks damned tempting

probably works out a lot morethan what i'd normally spend getting the cheap **** from tesco.. but it'd be quality meat instead of just 30 water filled pork chops for 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lisaleslie

yeah the family bundle looks good that would work out €54 with the discount:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Thanks, just got my mum some nice chutneys :D nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭marcel353

Ordered from them a few weeks ago and can only recommend them. Meat was absolutely delicious, got beef and lamb (shanks for slow cooking). Will order again soon as freezer looks empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gman1987

marcel353 wrote: »
    Ordered from them a few weeks ago and can only recommend them. Meat was absolutely delicious, got beef and lamb (shanks for slow cooking). Will order again soon as freezer looks empty.

I have not ordered anything off them yet, just seen there promo code and stuck it up here. Did you try their dry aged beef? looks fair tasty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭marcel353

Ger1987 wrote: »
    I have not ordered anything off them yet, just seen there promo code and stuck it up here. Did you try their dry aged beef? looks fair tasty.

I tried the dry aged rib eyes, leave them out of the pack at room temperature for an hour or so before cooking, heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

lisaleslie wrote: »

????

Doesn't one have to pay for delivery below €75.00 ?? so it won't be €54.00, it'll be €54.00 plus €4.95 - €59.95

So still €60.00 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clearyco

Ordered off them a few weeks ago, very impressed! Will definately order again especially with the 10% off discount! Thanks for letting us know!

clearyco wrote: »
    Ordered off them a few weeks ago, very impressed! Will definately order again especially with the 10% off discount! Thanks for letting us know!

Welcome to boards ;)

lisaleslie wrote: »

Welcome to boards ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gman1987

Finally ordered anyways, got the €60 euro family bundle:
    12 x Fresh Beef Burgers
    5 x 5oz Striploin Steaks
    5 x 5oz Pork Chops
    500g Diced Beef
    500g Diced Lamb
    500g Beef Julienne
    500g Round Steak Mince
    2 x 7oz Sirloin Steaks
    1kg Back Bacon
    1kg Topside Roast
    1 x 1lb Back Rashers
    1 x 1lb Sausages
    and a 2 kg pork loin joint, one pork tenderloin fillet and four lamb sideline chops. total cost was €81 but with the 10 % discount it worked out at €71.90 and free delevery because its over €70.00.

Also, If your looking for a free holiday then sign up to their newsletter, i found the below on their facebook page:
    The Premium Butcher

Saturday

Good afternoon folks!! We are delighted to announce we are extending our getaway competition to our facebook friends :)

To be in with a chance to win one of two hotel breaks in either Creggan Court Athlone or Newpark Hotel in Kilkenny, all you have to do is sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter by clicking on the following link and filling out the info required!!

https://www.facebook.com/... thepremiumbutcher/app_100265896690345

You will then receive a confirmation email. Once you have accepted this, comment on this post and you will be entered into the draw!!!

Both hotel breaks include two nights bed and breakfast for two people sharing!! Competition ends on Wednesday so get cracking!!

Good luck to all. Please like and share :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

I noticed a bit of shilling for this company a whille ago on here and it looks like it's happening again with the one post wonders.

Advertisement