Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Program - Really Pass/Fail?

Options
  • 17-09-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

I'm taking part in the alternative program instead of Erasmus, and want to be sure that my acutal grades won't appear on my student transcript, that all I will get is a P or a F and nobody will be able to check the grades I got. Is this correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

TheCatcher wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm taking part in the alternative program instead of Erasmus, and want to be sure that my acutal grades won't appear on my student transcript, that all I will get is a P or a F and nobody will be able to check the grades I got. Is this correct?

Yeo you right

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TheCatcher

Jester252 wrote: »
    Yeo you right

Do you know this from experience? 'Cause one of my lecturers said that they were on a pass/fail basis, but the grades would appear on my transcript...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

TheCatcher wrote: »
    Jester252 wrote: »
    Yeo you right

Do you know this from experience? 'Cause one of my lecturers said that they were on a pass/fail basis, but the grades would appear on my transcript...
    Did it myself and on my script it just down as a pass. Your lecture could have been trying to motavate you

Advertisement