Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for/Selling a book? Post here and only here

Options
  • 17-09-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Looking for a book called Financial Accounting for decision makers for 1st year accounting in 5th or 6th edition at the right price , anyone have one ? :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ebjarrell

I am in need of an Essentials of Economics 5th Edition by John Sloman. If anyone has a CHEAP one, please let me know as well as the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Emma just a piece of advice. You don't need to buy all your books. If you drop into the library today and look for the book you will probably see more than 10 copies which is enough to support the vast majority of your classes needs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Alternatively, if you really want it, look at signs in the ladies toilets, there are usually opportunities to find used books there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 PHUNDAPUSS

ebjarrell wrote: »
    I am in need of an Essentials of Economics 5th Edition by John Sloman. If anyone has a CHEAP one, please let me know as well as the price.
    I'm looking for 1 my self if I hear of any going cheap ill let you know and if you could do the same, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ebjarrell

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 EmmaN64

thank youuu :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 EmmaN64

looking for a first year book called services marketing , by hoffman , wood and kenyan , need it soon , anyoneee selling it ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Rasmus wrote: »
    Alternatively, if you really want it, look at signs in the ladies toilets, there are usually opportunities to find used books there.
    It seems the ladies are very constructive, the gents on the other hand just contains phone lists for morally questionable women, and stick men drawings with chewingum heads

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭MarkTheBaby

BIG JAVA for computer science €35 pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sprite86

PHUNDAPUSS wrote: »
    I'm looking for 1 my self if I hear of any going cheap ill let you know and if you could do the same, thanks
    I have a copy of this, perfect condition, €20.

• Advertisement
Advertisement