Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Loyalty Cards

Options
  • 17-09-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience in having electronic loyalty cards (like the ones you would get in Dunnes Stores, Boots, BT's etc.) that you can programme to associate with a particular user and swipe to pul up details.

The technical aspect of the database and management of it wouldn't be an issue for me as such, it is more so the cost of getting them printed. I got one quote recently which was for a single-sided loyalty card with no magnetic stripe for €800 for 1,000.

Anyone with experience in this, I would appreciate your advice!

Thanks,

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 johnsmith13

Hi

I have used eyecatchers.co.uk and was able to get barcoded cards for about 50c each. they are very good quality and very durable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Please make sure to get a quote from an Irish company too! Best prices I have been able to get here are www.cardlogic.ie

Advertisement